{50} End The Mudbloods

[WARNING; This may be a tad bit too graphic, maybe has too much gore, maybe too much blood. Either way, I'm not sure this chapter will be pretty. You've been warned.]

​

​•Y o u r   P O V•

Y o u r   P O V

My story starts around the time period when Voldemort was up and alive again. When one of his many goals, was to kill off/torture mudbloods. Me being one.
I had been snatched from Hogwarts itself, near the black lake. Dumbledore has already died, the war was coming. I wanted to get away from everything, relax a little. How wrong I was, because Greyback knocked me out and brought me to Malfoy Manor. To be killed.

¡¿

I sat in a corner, balled up, hugging my knees to my chest. I had been stripped of most of my clothing, and currently, all I had was a holey, baggy t-shirt and my undergarments on. They removed my clothes because my wand and an assortment of knives and other useful weapons were hidden in my shoes, robes, and pants.
I am not a stupid girl, after all.
The sound of shoes against shards of glass and metal filled my ears, and I whimpered when a hand grabbed the back of my neck, forcing me to my feet.

"Shut up." A gruff voice hissed. "It'll all end soon, darling."
I was dragged up the stairs and then thrown onto the ground in front of a bunch of death eaters. The tile rubbed against my bare skin, giving me some sort of burn. Glass shards dug into my arms and stomach, as my shirt had bunched up. "Maybe this will make one of you talk." I heard Bellatrix Lestrange cackle, so I turned my head. The golden trio was pressed against a wall, Harry's face was incredibly swollen, Hermione looked like she was going to burst into tears, and Ron was staring at me with wide eyes. "Make her get up Draco!"

Cold hands grabbed mine, and I was surprised when I wasn't yanked to my feet. Instead, Malfoy slowly pulled me up, making sure he didn't hurt me more in any way.
I heard Hermione whimper when she caught sight of me, at my beaten up form. I knew I was bleeding in multiple areas, I knew I had bags under my eyes, and I knew my lack of clothing must've hurt to see.
My numb {e/c} eyes locked onto Harry's, and I saw him thrash around in a death eaters arms. "Maybe you recognize this pathetic mudblood? Tilt her head up boy!"
Draco gingerly used his thumb to tilt my chin up, and I didn't fight it. I obliged, a traitor tear rolling down my face. "Now do you recognize her? Say something you little witch! Crucio!"

Her spell hit me perfectly, and I fell to the ground with a sickening thud, a scream tearing itself from my mouth as my eyes squeezed shut. Please just kill me.

As soon as she pointed her wand away from me, the spell wearing off, Draco got down onto his knees and cradled my head in his lap when his aunt looked away. "I said say something damnit!"
My eyes fluttered shut, exhaustion hitting me like a bus. I didn't want to do anything. I wanted to die. "Please." I whispered, and that's all I could say. Bellatrix cackled again.
"Move out of the way Draco! Stand her up!"

Draco lifted me up, carefully placing me on my own feet before stepping out of the way, his stormy eyes trained on mine. My eyes were locked onto his, our moments together flashing through my mind.

The first time we met, how he had sneered at me and called me that horrid name.

The first time we both realized we DIDN'T hate each other. How we connected so easily. How we became closer and closer by the second.

When I realized that we spent all of our time with each other. How I realized how happy he made me. How life was suddenly worth living again.

The first time I realized I was inlove with my best friend. The night I kissed him, and he told me he loved me.

Finding out he was a death eater, not tearing him apart when he revealed the mark to me. How I let him cry into my shoulder.

The night he was going to kill Dumbledore, I told him I was going to marry him after all of this was over.

The war, how he refused to let anyone hurt me. How he hid me in the Slytherin Common Room.

And then the night they captured me.
How I could see it in his eyes, how hurt and broken he was. How the life drained from his eyes each time I was tortured. How I had to shake my head to make him keep quiet. I made him promise not to tell anyone I was his girlfriend.

I wanted to protect him. It was my turn to save him. To shield him.

"Avada-!" Was all Bellatrix got to say before Draco shouted something and tackled me out of the way, his arms curling around me tightly. He looked towards the golden trio and shouted; "GO!"

Dobby apparated them out of this horrid place.

Draco wrapped his arms around me as his Aunt got back up to her feet, apparently, she'd gotten knocked down. "How dare you! You blood traitor! Fallen inlove with a filthy mudblood!"

"I love her." He hissed, shielding me with his own body.

"Your father will hear about this!" Bellatrix screamed out, before pointing her wand at us. But Draco had already begun the apparation process, and we were gone before she even said anything.

Everything changed that night.

(Part two?)