{35} Lets Irritate Potter

I do not own any of J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series, I only own your character, {Y/N}, and these small clips.

Y o u r  P O V

I held onto Draco Malfoy's arm as he led his goons, me, and the rest of the Slytherin in our class to the forest where Hagrid would be teaching us. We were one of the first ones there, of course, which allowed us to claim the better seats.

Pansy and I sat on a large boulder behind the three goons, Blaise Zabini positioned behind me, his hands resting on my shoulders as we watched the golden trio bicker about. Draco must've said a snide comment because Potter turned around, his green eyes blazing as he stalked towards us Slytherin folk.

"Shut up Malfoy." He hissed.

"Oooooohhh." The three goons, along with Pansy and I chorused together, and Draco took several steps towards the boy who lived. His face paled and his stormy eyes widened as he jabbed a finger towards the sky and shouted;

"Dementor, Dementor!"

Everyone but the Slytherin grade whirled around in a panic, eyes searching the sky for those deathly creatures only to find none. Eyes returned to us and Dray had stepped between his minions, and I leapt off the boulder. I knew exactly what my best friend was going to do, and no, we aren't dating. We are just extremely close.

Draco and I pulled the hoods of our robes over our heads before Pansy, Blaise, and the two others yanked theirs up, all of us extending our arms and making a creepy oohing sound as we wiggled our fingers. Granger sneered at us while sharply tugging her friend away from us, her nose crinkling.

"That's right Mudblood." I cackled. "Shoo shoo. Make like a tree and leave."

"Shut up Slytherin Princess." She bit back, her eyes narrowing at me. Again, the kids around us oohed and ahed as I took a menacing step towards the frizzy haired girl, my own eyes narrowed.

"Make me." I snarled.

Draco had already gripped my wrist tightly, attempting to hold me back from the witch. Granger surprised me by whipping our her wand, jabbing it in my direction and shouting; "Stupefy!"

I shot backwards into a tree, my back slamming into the rough surface with a loud WHACK.

"You'll pay for that you dirty Mudblood!" Draco shouted angrily, Blaise already helping me back up to my feet.

"I pity you Gryffindors." I spat. "The Slytherin House is tight, all of us may not be friends, but we are family and we have each other's backs. While you three are friends, yeah, but from my understanding. You don't get along with many others from your own house." I taunted, shoving my wand into the pocket of my robe. "That sounds like a major problem."

"Shove it {L/N}." Weasley hissed, now tugging Granger away from me.
"Stay outta this Weaslebean." Draco barked, sending the red headed boy an evil glare, defending me.

"See, he stood up for me." She taunted back.

"He's part of the Golden trio." I chuckled, my eyes crinkling as I laughed. "He does not count."

"Well I don't see anyone defending you, little whore-" Weasley was cut off by someone else in my house stepping forward. It was a girl I recognized, Daphne Greengrass, her sister Astoria standing next to her.

"She is not a whore!" Daphne shouted, pointing her wand at him. "Don't accuse her if you don't know her!"

Astoria stepped forward. "{Y/N} is right, our house stands up for each other. But I don't see any of your Gryffindor classmates standing up for you, do you? It's pathetic, really."

Potter opened his mouth to reply to Greengrass, But was cut off my Hagrid. He begun to explain which page to turn to and such, but I zoned out.
Slytherin House is tight as fuck. We got each others backs, no doubt.

Take that, Potter.