{24} || Don't Be Dramatic

*if I use the wrong pronouns or such for you, I deeply apologize. Change them if needed!* 💚

————————

•t h i r d   p e r s o n •

Draco stood in the common room doing his normal routine in the morning, which is talking to his friends.
Lately, he has been a lot for friendlier -since the war, and has allowed
{Y/N}'s friends; Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, and Seamus to come over.
{Y/N} was getting ready because today the group had planned to go to hogameade, and everyone down stairs was, of course, waiting on
her.

As {Y/N} was pulling on a shirt, she heard the unmistakable voice of Draco Malfoy. Again.
"A while ago, I lost my girlfriend in the war.."

His voice sounded saddened, after all he's good at acting, and the others in the room either groaned or made a sad sound.
"Quit telling everyone I'm dead!" She shouted down the stairs, making a few of their friends chuckle.
Draco gave a heavy sigh, resting his chin on his hands as he stared off into space, a dreamlike expression on his pale face. "Sometimes, I can still hear her voice.."

"Bloody Hell Dray! I'm not dead!"
More laughter, more sighs.
This was a game Draco loved to play with {Y/N}. He was well aware of the irritation it inflicted on her.

"We loved each other.. you know?"

So here comes {Y/N}, feet stomping as she raced down the stairs and stood there, hands on her hips with an irritated expression. "Draco Lucius Malfoy! I am not dead!" She snapped, her eyes narrowed at the boy.

"Guys... apparently I can hallucinate her too.." he whispered, gripping onto Hermione's wrist so tight that she flinched, and then whacked him ontop of the head with her parchment.

"You little git!" She said, crossing her arms. "You may want to stop torturing your girlfriend before she pays you back with karma, or a spell. You know how good she is at hexes."

"She can not hurt me.." He murmured, his eyes scanning his girlfriend over. "She's gone.."

"Draco!" She screeched, making her way over to him, grabbing the piece of parchment from Hermione, and hitting him repeatedly with the paper. "You foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach!"

"Those are my lines." Hermione announced, but she was grinning at the couple.

"You better stop playing before I really disappear!" She shouted, hitting him one last time before dropping the paper and collapsing onto the couch next to Hermione, across from Draco.

Draco slowly stood up, his eyes glued onto {Y/N}'s tired frame, his lips quirked into a smile. He suddenly lunged across the table, tackling himself onto her, and begun to tickle her.

{Y/N} screamed out, laughing at the same time as he tickled her. Her whole body flailed around for the longest time, her nails digging into his skin as they playfully fought each other. When he finally ceased the tickling, she was panting, her eyes narrowed at him again. "I hate you."

"Awe, I love you too baby." He cooed, before leaning down and placing a kiss on her soft lips. As irritated as she may have been -{Y/N} happily obliged to kissing him back, her arms curling around his torso.

"Oh my innocent eyes!" Ron suddenly shouted, covering his eyes with a horrified expression. Hermione smacked him upside the head with her papers, making him stop whining.

"It's not like you and I haven't done that before!" She hissed.

"Oh my god." Seamus groaned out, turning away from his friends. Neville just chuckled at his friend.
"Welcome to my world."
"Guys." Ginny said sternly, hitting Draco's back with a pillow. "Stop your snogging and lets go to Hogsmeade!"

The couple pulled apart, laughing hysterically at their friends, their hands intertwined. "Yeah yeah, let's go." {Y/N} chuckled as Draco pulled her up. "Just don't you do that again."

"Okay." He gave her a goofy grin. "Only because I love you, and I'm glad you didn't actually die in that war."

"You goof." She giggled, smiling up at him.

Awe..