The Togruta With Ninja Skills (Luxoka)

Sorry for the horrible name but I couldn't come up with anything else.

Ahsoka's pov

I better comm Lux and tell him I'm coming. I get out my comm and put in his frequency, I hope he answers. Woah, that was fast.

"Hey Soka."  I hear from the other end of the comm.

"Hey Lux! Just wanted to let you know that I'm coming over today, I'm bored in the temple and Obi-Wan and Anakin both are not at the temple today." I say into the comm.

"What about miss Padmé, don't you go there often?"

"Busy, everyone's busy! But I know that this evening you're not and plus, if I spend an evening with Senator Amidala, I'll be up all night listening to her gossip or talk about the senate. Basically if I go there I'll be stuck with a lesson on politics till moring."

"Sorry, might not be busy  but I've been put under heavy protection since I've there have been a few assassination attempts on me."

"What type of heavy protection?" I ask, there's got to be some way to get in, I'm Anakin Skywalker's padawan after all.

"Mainly 350 clone troopers under, a certain general's command." He answered and stretched the 'certain' a bit to suspiciously.

"Who's this, certain general?"

"Oh you know him, he's dark, tall broody. Lost his sister in a fight she was commanding and tried hitting on you a few times." I smirked, Saw.

"Well then, tell Saw that I'm coming and he'll let me in."

"Well, that's the problem ain't it, he's not listening to me." He said and my smirk disappeared within moments.

"Fine, but be ready for me." I say and end the transmission.

Lux's pov

She cut the comm! Ugh I hate that girl! Oh, even if I tell a foreign person that I hate her, they'll know that I love her.

"Guard! Get Gerrera here, this instant!" I yell into the hallway.

"Yes sir!" The guard saluted and left to find Saw.

"Well, I better get this place ready. If she finds out that I've only been thinking of work, I don't even want to know what will happen to me." I say to myself and start putting the pens, holo-pads and some other things that are only useful to work.

"Sir..." I hear the guard return.

"Yes trooper?"

"General Gerrera has locked himself in a room and has destroyed his comm.

"Ok" I answer and send him away, that's it! This is the final straw Saw! He's getting the pink slip.

Ahsoka's pov

Ok, plan time! I know these guards, well I hope I do. Then all I have to do is slip through them and then go to his balcony, there should be a ray-shield if I know these guard's and I do know them. After I get through the shield using my shock-proof armour, basically some carbon coverage on my skin, that should do the trick.

"Ok, show time." I say, smirk and jump towards Lux's apartment.

I scan most of the perimeter and check out how many guards are near the balcony wall. 1 2 3.......... 200. Wow, the balcony seems to have a ray-shield as anticipated. Piece of cake.

I scale the wall without being seen, woah! Nearly fell on that last step I took. I see him in his room through the balcony and take a step closer. He had his hand on a holo-pad and I saw that he was deciding between movies, nice. For once I don't catch him doing something stupid or working. I then walked through the ray-shield with no problem, the charcoal worked perfectly.

"Hey babe." I greet with a seductive tone.

"Ahsoka? Why're you black?" He looks up and asks in surprise.

"Yep it's me and sorry, I needed to cover in black to blend in and charcoal is the only thing I had that could get through a ray-shield." I answer sheepishly and start dusting myself, I had a bottle of powdered charcoal in my pocket so I could cover myself no problem.

"Ok Miss ninja." Lux answered with the biggest smirk I'd ever seen, etched on his face. It was nearly bigger than Anakin's usual one.

"I like that, ok so what are we watching? A comedy, violence, no politics you know me, ooooh maybe that 'Anakin Skywalker's greatest attempts' flick." I ask excitedly, it had been a while since I'd seen a movie.

"Maybe a rom-com?" He asks me and I nod, he gets on the bed and pats on the spot next to him. I go sit on the spot he pat and felt his arms go around me as he started the movie, whenever I laughed he hugged my shoulders and went back to watching. Somewhere near the middle of the movie my eyes started drooping and I was enveloped into the darkness of sleep.

Lux's pov

I can't believe it! Ahsoka Tano is causally sitting on my bed, with me and watching a movie with me! This has got to be one of the best days of my life. Whenever she laughs it spends shivers up my spine and makes me want to make sure this isn't a dream, I hug her to make sure and she feels so warm. It's nice to be near her without any casualties to take care of for a change.

After some time I feel her body lose it's sturdiness and relax, she fell asleep on my lap I decided to leave her there and turned of the movie. I opened up a holo-pad and started working for a bit before I could drift of to sleep.I realised that my energy level was dropping and decided to put the work off till morning, I placed the holo-pad back in it's place so she wouldn't know that I had been working while she was in my room.

I kissed her forehead, "Good night my Togruta-Jedi-Ninja-Love, sweet dreams to me and you." I whispered into her ear and fell asleep with my head on my pillows, her head on my chest, my hands engulfing her and her hands wrapped around her chest.

Thus the senator and as he put it, his Togruta-Jedi-Ninja-Love fell into a heap of happy and sweet dreams. Oh what would Saw say when he finally came to his senses and entered the Senator's room? Probably something along the lines of 'I thought my sister meant something to you!' and an immense amount of fighting.

Anywho, how was that one-shot I promised @ShanSWfan that once I finished my HanLeia one-shot I'd do a Luxoka one so yeah, here it is. I like this ship way to much but am odd, some people are attached to Luxoka and some Rexoka but I can't make up my mind about this. Pls comment and tell me which you prefer and also, just because this is a Luxoka fix you don't need to limit yourself to just what's written.

-S