When Worlds Collide part 1 (Petooni)

3rd person pov

20 years after the rise of Empire it saw its fall and one of the contributing rebels was a Tholothian named Katooni Sair. She was in hiding until she was 16 and then was found by a woman named Tala. Tala took her to ex-Jedi Master Quinlan Vos. Vos and Tala both taught her how to survive and fight against the Imperials.

After her training was completed she left for Atollon to serve under Commander Sato and Captain Syndulla. She was a part of Phoenix Squadron and played a vital role in destroying the second Death Star.

Now where was she? Singing and getting drunk with the rest of the rebels of course!

Katooni's pov

I just flew a fighter near a Death Star and survived! Woo!!!

"Hey, Kat." I heard Ronna's voice and turned my around, nearly drop my beer. Ronna is a sneaky, chill girl with frizzy, black hair and powdered oak like skin.

"Hey Ron, what's up?" I look her up and down and see that she a seemingly-broken right arm in a cast and a bruise on her collarbone. She was wearing a black tube top, a brown, leather jacket with the right arm ripped off and camo pants.

"Nothing much, just exploded a control room." She said, grabbing a beer in her left hand, "Could you check out those trees? I think I saw something sus there."

I looked at the trees, there seemed to be nothing there but I could feel a strong force signature coming from the tress.

"Sure Ronna."

I place my beer down and walk towards the trees. My left had caressing my blaster and my right, my lightsaber.

I walked towards them and suddenly felt a hand over my mouth. I tried to knock them with my head but then another hand started choking me. I gasped for breath and felt a cloth go over my eyes. A ball stuffed in my mouth prevented me from talking and I tried to slow my breath as I felt myself being tied up. I tried to reach for my lightsaber but it wasn't there and neither was my gun.

Slowly the world started fading out until everything was as dark as ink.

Petro's pov

She's right over there, drinking all through the night with all those disgusting rebels. To ever think that I loved her.

We were just kids when it happened, she escaped and turned into filth. I was captured and shown true power.

Soon after she keeps down her drink, she comes towards my hideout.

"Score." I mumble, going close to the innocent face I once dreamed of caressing.

I knock her out without much thought, Lord Vader was right.

Power against and knowledge on your opponent is your greatest tool.

I place her unconscious corpse on the small bed of leaves and tie her down. One rope burning through her wrists and another through her ankle. I pocket her weapons and running off to fetch water for when she wakes up.

Katooni's pov

Aaagh!

My wrists burn, my ankles feel shredded down to the bone and my eyes are bound tighter with cloth than a person could take.

I feel the ball that was initially stuffed in my mouth removed and started screaming.

"HELP!!!! HELP!!!!"

I yell, scream and whimper until my throat and lungs feel like a flame erupted in them.

I feel faint for a moment before feeling water reach my throat.

"You done singing bae?" I hear a silky, soft yet deep voice ask.

"Not until you let me go." I snap back, I feel the man's cold yet firm hand stroke down my cheek and my breath hitches for a moment.

"What was that?" He bit the tip of my right ear and I could feel his warm breath on it.

I whimpered and shook slightly at the man's actions and felt a hand rest rest on my chest.

"You'll only speak when spoken to!" 

He put a little pressure on my chest but before I could respond, I felt my shirt being ripped apart and I could feel the man rating my body. He started kneading my breasts under my binder-tape and I feel my body relax under his touch. It was familiar yet distant. Rough yet welcomed. It felt like something I'd only experienced years ago.

Suddenly a word escaped my lips in haste.

"Petro?"

Hey guys, so sorry that I haven't been uploading lately but school has been so freaking stressful and I just finished my first set of UTs. I do love u guys and wish that I find more enthusiasm to write cause it's one of the things I love.

In a few months I may publish a comic book, it'll have LGBTQIAP+ stories as well so keep an eye out for that.

-S