Not Matter Where I Am You're On My Mind (Obitine)

So, this (probably dreadful) story happens when Obi-Wan and Satine are in the ship to Coruscant.

Satine's pov

I cannot believe this! I am travelling in a ship to Coruscant! Coruscant of all places! And apparently, I need 2 Jedi with me, yes 2! This is ridiculous and utterly uncivilised.

Wait.

"Eeeeeek" the door squeaked and I quickly slow down my pacing.

"Who is it?" I ask and slowly go to the door.

"Hello, my dear. I wanted to see if this ship met your, may I say, ridiculous standards." I heard Obi-Wan's voice as he entered my cabin.

"Hello Obi and, yes this ship will do. Please, do come in." I say and sit down into a chair.

"So, how are you?" He asked as he sat down across me.

"Oh I am wonderful, ruling Mandalore has become so much easier after practice." I lied through my teeth.

"Really," He started, "The fact Death Watch still roams free does not bother you?"

"Not at all." I lie again.

"You are lying, Death Watch is the heaviest burden you carry and, you missed me didn't you?" He says with a smirk, I groan.

"Still as annoying as ever, aren't you?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Possibly, anyways, how are you? I mean your personal thoughts and feelings." He says before I can lie again.

"Stressed. Painful. Torture. Rough. Need I go on?" I say with my head hung lower than ever.

"No, you don't need to go on but why?"

"Why what?"

"Why all this, negativity?" He asks and I feel the need to sincerely answer.

"Do not treat me like one of your students! And you don't know how this responsibility feels." I say in a half-sobbing voice.

"My dear you must calm down, This isn't healthy and I just want to have a chat." He says in his nearly formal voice that I love so much.

"Well then, where should I start?" I say with a chuckle and we talk for nearly 3 hours, he tells me his tales and I tell him mine.

After some time our conversation comes to a near end.

"Obi..."

"Yes my dear."

"Will you ever forget me?"

"I do not believe so."

"Why not?"

"Because whenever I'm down or in a near death situation I remember our times together and it gives me strength." He says with the most sincerity I've ever seen in my life.

"That's good to know." I mumble to myself.

He doesn't acknowledge that and kisses my hand, after that stunt he leaves me in my cabin to prepare for dinner.

"No matter where I am I will think about and love you Obi-Wan Kenobi." I say softly and get ready knowing that in some way he heard it.

Small, toooooooooo small. That's all I have to say for this, I couldn't think of much cause I started this and then started the KatooniXPetro book. Yes a book which I started nearly a week ago? Who knows? Heaven and hell knows I'm not very organised. Anyways, I'll update this on Saturdays. byeeeeeee...

-S