You Knocked Up My Sister?! (Luxoka and Anidala)

Anakin's pov

"Ahsoka, what I am saying is that you could regret trying to do this and be like me more than anything you have ever done before." I try to reason with my Padawan whom is now considering marriage with her secret boyfriend. If you're wondering how I know about this if it's so secret, she asks me for help in keeping it secret more often than people would realise.

"But why not? You did it and you are happy!" She points out and I hold my head in my hand.

"I'm not happy! Me and Padmé have gotten into more fights than ever just because we regret this marriage at some points of our life." I tell her and she stares at me.

"I don't regret this marriage, but if you do..." I hear my wife's voice and I spin around in panic.

"I didn't mean like that! It's just that I'm worried about your safety and the fact that you're now pregnant..." I quickly cover up and Padmé laughs.

"I know you don't regret it but I need some leverage on you right?" She jokes and I feel my cheeks redden.

"I'll just go..." Ahsoka says, trying to slip away.

"Not so fast young lady. I have not properly met Lux before and I need to have an entire background check on him before I even come close to letting you both get married." I tell her, she sulks and comes back to her original position.

"Fine, you can meet him. He stays here in Coruscant during the winter and goes back to Onderon in the Summer or whenever required." She explains to me and I smile, Lux isn't safe from me.

"Anakin, if you dare hurt one of my best friend's son. I swear you'll regret marrying a Senator with a pistol." Padmé threatens and I sigh.

"I live in a house with my wife and sister, I feel dead..." I mumble to myself and we walk out of the apartment to this Bonteri's apartment.

Ahsoka takes out her key card and opens the door.

"LUX! COME HERE PLEASE!" She shouts as she enters the living room.

"What is it Soka?" I hear Lux running into the room but he see me and Padmé and freezes.

"Master Skywalker." He bows his head and I do the same, "Miss Padmé."

"Hello Lux." Padmé tells him pretty happily, ugh why can't she be serious?

"Bonteri. We need to have a talk." I tell him and we all sit down on his couch.

Lux's pov

I was throwing on a hoodie when I heard Ahsoka call me to the living room.

"What is it Soka?" I asked as I enter the living room and see Master Skywalker and Miss Padmé.

"Master Skywalker." I bow my head to him in respect and see his frown, had I done something wrong? Again?

"Miss Padmé." I turn to her and bow my head again.

"Hello Lux." She replies and gives me a cheery smile.

"Bonteri. We need to have a talk." Master Skywalker says sternly and without authorisation he sits on my couch, Miss Padmé strangely close to him but I won't tell her that...

"What is it Master?" I ask him and Ahsoka and I sit on the loveseat opposite from them.

"Your, marriage discussion. She's 19 and your 20, you guys are way to youn-" He starts and I stare at Ahsoka. (Ok dudes and dudettes, imagine Barriss vanishing out of the world after that Geonosis thing. That's the world they live in.)

"Marriage discussion?" I ask her and I see her lekku turn navy blue.

"Anakin! I didn't talk to him  about it yet!" She complains and I sigh exasperatedly.