I'll Be With You Always (Luxoka)

Hey guys, so something tells me -mainly my idiotic brain- that you guys thought my Kanera wedding more than 4000 words story was the end of this book. Think again, I'm coming back with a shorter story comapared to the last story. Oh what the kriff am I saying?! Even the chapters I write in my other book are shorter than that! Anyways, on with the story-

My pov

This is at the end of those crazy Onderon rebels episodes in CW. The part where Steela dies more specifically.

"STEELA!!!" Saw, Lux and Ahsoka shout as she falls down the cliff.

"Out of my way!" Ahsoka pushes Lux to the side and tries to pull Steela up with the force but just before their fingers touch.

"Ahsoka! Look out!" Lux shouts from behind but it was too late, in short have you heard the term 1 stone 2 mangoes? Well apply that here. The blast from that crazy defender war machine ship hit Ahsoka's heart, which caused her to let go of Steela and left both of her for dead.

"Ahsoka... Steela...? NO!!!" Lux cried out in agony and pain, Saw felt a similar flinch in his heart.

"Lux..." Saw held his shoulders but he pushed them away. (He ran up to where Lux was ok?)

"Get away! I need to contact the council and tell them that their Padawan died." Lux told him and ran away to his room.

He took out Ahsoka's comm unit and sent a transmission to her master.

"Ahsoka what is i- oh it's you. What do you want?" Anakin asks him, quite rudely may I add.

"Ahsoka... she's... dead." Lux tells him and Anakin feels his blood boiling.

"Anakin! How's Ahso- oh Lux." Padmé comes into comm view for Lux and he just stares.

"How?!" Anakin shouts at Lux through the comm and Padmé steps in front of him.

"Ani! Smashing your comm won't do anything. Calm yourself!" Padmé shouts at him and turns to Lux, "What happened and how?"

Lux's explains everything that happened and Padmé makes sure Anakin doesn't destroy anything.

"I'm on my way!" He suddenly walks out the door and goes to the council room.

"What?" Lux asks and Padmé shrugs.

"You'll get used to it." She tells him and shuts off the comm.

***

In the meeting room-

"Skywalker? Why are you here?" Master Windu asks Anakin as he enters the council room.

"I've come to inform you that, Padawan Ahsoka Tano is dead and I would like to go to Onderon to fetch her body for a proper cremation." He answers and Windu's jaw drops.

"Dead, Padawan Tano is?" Master Yoda asks and Anakin nods.

"Yes master."

"Go to Onderon you shall, get padawan Tano you will."

"Yes master." He answers and leaves the room.

He goes to the twilight and starts the engine to go to Onderon.

***

Meanwhile on Onderon-

Lux's pov (I can't do this unless POVs come into place)

Master Skywalker is coming! Great I'm officially dead, maybe that droid can show a holo of me kissing Ahsoka before I die. Nah, I'd just have a torturous death. I wish Ahsoka was here! She always knew what to do.