I Need Help, Will You? (PetroxKatooni)

Katooni's pov

I'm trapped in the ice and can't escape, I know everyone else has left the cave and I'm all here alone. I'm gonna die, all alone with no saviour. I can't break this wa- Wait! Was that Petro?

"Petro!" I try calling out to him and he stops near the ice barricade in between us.

"Katooni? Is that you?! Why're you in there?" He asks and then come closer to the ice, I am freezing and being in a close space isn't helpful.

"Yes! I need help getting out! Please! Petro I need help!" I say nearly crying, I feel the tear drops freezing on my skin.

"No can do Katooni, I've gotta find my crystal and you'll just slow me down." He says and runs away.

"Petro! Petro! NO DONT GO! I need help! You hear me Petro! I need help!" I yell, a mixture of sadness and hate arising in me.

No! I can't go negative, I start meditating to calm me down. I picture me and my friends, I remember the times with Master Yoda and meeting Master Luminara and her padawan Bariss. Only happy thoughts may enter my mind, wait what's that? I sense someone approaching, it can't be Ahsoka or Master Yoda.

"Katooni..." I hear and a bright smile emerges on my face.

"Petro! You came back!" I exclaimed in happiness and place my hand on the ice.

"Quick focus your energy on breaking the ice and I'll do the same! We are getting out no matter what!" He orders and I obey.

I focus all my energy into my hand and slowly, I feel the ice cracking. I fell forward onto Petro and he catches me.

"Oww." I exclaim and put my hand on my waist. A piece of sharp ice pierced it like glass.

"What's wro- oh" He realises when he sees my waist which was strangely bleeding.

"Ice did that! Wow, that's weird." I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

"Wait! It's still in you, let me get it out." He says and I nod. He lays me down and applies a bit of pressure on my waist and in one sharp intake he pulls out the piece of ice, now covered in blood.

"Throw it away! Why're you still holding it and," I yell, "Thank you..."

"No problem, but it's sparkling. I think I've found my crystal! What about you?" He says and I'm surprised. So ice didn't poke me, it was his crystal.

"Well, I've got my crystal, let's go to the door?" I say and try to stand up.

"Let me hold you up and we'll make our way to the door." He says and lifts me up onto his back.

"You said hold me up! Not carry me! I'm not a weakling." I say as I'm up on his back.

"Oh shush, this'll make it easier for both of us." He says and makes his way to the door, there's an inch of the door left that wasn't covered in ice, "Let me slide you down there and I'll follow after you've reached." He says and let's me down.

"Ok." I say with uncertainty and lay down.

"Here you go!" He says and pushes me into the gap between the ice and floor. I hold onto my waist and fall down the stairs, I feel Ahsoka watching me so I open my eyes.

"What are you doing?" She asks and helped me up, I hold my waist and fall down.

"Petro helped me out and his crystal poked my waist pretty deep, he removed it but it pains a lot." I say and she holds me up, then I feel something wooly holding me. Gungi. He's holding me up.

"WOOHOO" I hear Petro yelling as he slides down the stairs of the door, the door was nearly closed.

I giggle a bit at his silliness and then remember that I should check if my crystal isn't damaged so, I take it out. Nothing happened to it, not even a dent. Wow these things are strong and sharp.

"Hey Ahsoka, Master Yoda." He says and bows to both of them showing his crystal to them.

"Good this is. all of your crystals, acquired you have." Mater Yoda says and we exit the temple and go to the ship.

Once in the ship Ahsoka and Petro bandage me up and Petro goes and cleans his, now blood red crystal. Once he returns I pull him to the side.

"Thank you for saving me, I would've died in my mind if you hadn't come." I say and hug him.

"You're welcome..." He says and hugs back, "But I don't think I was very heroic back there."

"Well, you're my hero." I say and when I know no one is near, I kiss his cheek and walk away leaving him blushing.

Yeah, Yeah, I know not much thinking for this story but I really wanted to do it. Sorry that I mixed up some of the things they said in the actual episode for those die-heart SW fans. Well, yeah I know I said I'll update every weekend but I guess scratch that. Also, fun fact I wrote this in 40 minutes, yeah I know, not very impressive but I thought I'd tell you. This has got to be my shortest story, only 859 words. Also, I wanted to do this in only Katooni's pov for fun cause I thought it'd be way easier and pov's take up so much space.

XOXO, kidding!

-S