Just Wanna See Your Face (Anidala)

Anakin's pov

Everything's smoke and fire, I see only hatred enveloping me...

How in the name of the force did this happen?

She's gone... she's gone...

"Master, what happened?" I look at Obi-Wan with sorrow eyes, probably puffed.

"Her ship crashed on Florrum, Hondo took her hostage. The council, under the senate's orders that is, decided to do a secret trade but a wildfire broke out..." He started but I can sense that it's not the truth.

"Really?" I ask in a cold voice.

"Yes and calm down or else I'll get Ahsoka and Rex to pin you down and throw you in a meditation centre." He said and I pouted, "I'm serious Anakin."

That's what threw me off, he said it exactly like she did...

"See you never." I say and walk away from him to her apartment.

I entered our room, lock the door and fall onto the bed. I hear 3PO's complaints but at this point who cares? I don't...

"SHUT UP!!!" I yell through the door after about an hour? Maybe, but hey, he stopped.

"What am I doing? What is life at this point? She's gone, the kids're gone... They never met her, me, Ahsoka or Rex... Don't care 'bout Kenobi, he'd just train them till their bones broke..." 

"I need her... only her..." I say to myself, pick up my lightsaber and turn it on.

"I just wanna see your face again angel..." I say and start cutting my arm.

The pain spikes in my body every time the sword touches my flesh. Yet, I feel only sorrow and the pain seems distant. Soon my arm has been severed and I've moved to my chest. Slicing every piece of flesh before coming to my heart.

"Baby, I'm sorry..."

I place the lightsaber while it's turned off right above my heart and look at it for a second. I take a breath knowing it'll be the last one I have and turn on the lightsaber.

I feel darkness...

No hope...

I don't see her...

I don't see me...

All I see is death and disaster...

This was meant to happen...

"Ani?" I hear her voice and my eyes snap open.

"Angel?!" I scream and she kisses my head.

"I'm here, the kids and me are safe." She reassures me and pulls our duvet up onto myself.

"What?" I ask while rubbing the sweat off my forehead.

"Nightmare I suppose." She says and then looks at my in pain, "Or was it a vision?"

"It must've been a nightmare because even the force isn't cruel enough to take you away." I say and hug her tight.

"I'm not going anywhere." She says and hugs me back.

"Turn on the light, I just wanna see your face." I say and the lamp turns on in the next moment.

"I'm here Ani." She says and I kiss her hard on the lips, she slowly gives in. Making it more passionate than it should be possible.

I know she's here...

My angel...

My queen...

My saviour...

My Padmé Skywalker.

I'm aware it's short but I wanted a hard to the soul story. You thought I'd actually killed all four of them didn't you? I thought I was gonna actually but I realised that it's just cruel...

"Nightmares, are jut dreams in disguise."-S that's what I've learnt for sure over the years...

-S orry, for scaring ya