Memories (Anidala)

Hey, so I guess it's welcome back to me. Sorry for just abruptly re-starting this book but voices in my head just kept telling me to come back. I do have some story drafts ready but I thought that this would be better right now.

Anakin's pov

I wake up, at 3am as usual, to see my angel resting on my chest in a blue skin tight dress and realised she must've gotten here after I fell asleep and crashed as soon as she sat down.

I got out of her embrace and slowly pulled her heels off, I don't know how she slept in those but it is a marvel. Then I took off her makeup with a wipe and pull every pin out of her hair. I debate on whether I should take off her dress and put on her nightgown or not and decide to do it anyway. It's nothing new to see for me.

I quickly get her out of the dress and put on her nightgown and then after putting the covers back on her petite body, I head to the kitchen to grab a snack and go to the temple.

"Let's see, what's there?" I wonder out loud and find a couple of sun fruits and take them.

I walk to the temple and go to 'my quarters'. I open the door and...

"Hey master, how's the wife?" Snips was sitting on my bed in one of my sweatshirts and I smile to myself.

"She's fine, must've been some party last night. I woke up to see her in the tightest blue gown ever." I answered and then looked at her, "What about you? The last time you did this you had a nightmare."

I sit next to her and pull her close to me. He head on my shoulder.

"I don't know, I feel sick and knew you'd be here soon so I came." She told me and my eyes widen.

"Ok, so when was the last time you did 'it' with that boyfriend of yours?" I looked at her with smirk and see her lekku turn dark. Blushing means soon. Or she's just embarrassed to see me talking to her about this.

"Maybe... last Christmas, but it's been 3 months since then. Why?" She asked me and I looked at her knowingly, "You think I'm pregnant?!" She whisper-yelled.

"Possibly, you can go to Padmé's and check later today, she always has a pregnancy test there." I answered and apparently it's her turn to smirk.

"And why would that be?"

"Leave me and my wife be Snips."

"Fine, well I'll try to get a bit more shut eye." She says and heads back to her adjoining room.

My sight fades to black and I see a new scene emerge.

"Anakin! She's gone into labour!" I hear Ahsoka's voice through my wrist comm and groan.

"I'm in a barrack on a ship halfway across the galaxy Ahsoka! Just give her the comm!" I order and here a lot of shuffling around and then here my angel's voice.

"Ani?" I hear her voice and sigh in relief, not dying.

"Yeah angel, it's me. Now just focus on my voice." I say and I hear a strained yes through the comm.

We keep conversing on the comm and soon I hear a cry come from the comm.

"PADMÉ!!?" I yell and wait for a reply.

"A girl!" She exclaims and I feel a smile arise on my face, "AAAAAH!!!"

And the smile drops.

"What's going on now?!" I ask and feel the comm moving around again.

"She's having twins Master! The second one seems a little more eager to come out." Snips replies and I then see that she's sent a holo pic and chuckle to myself.

I pull up the picture and see a small baby in her hands. Leia was the name she wanted if I'm right...

"How is she?"

"Almost there, it's coming out but it's taking a bit more strength than I think she can give." Snips says and I can see the panic in her voice. The force? No she's just really panicked.

"She'll do it, don't worry." I say but she doesn't seem to calm down, at all.

After a while of hearing Snips and Satine trying to help and Padmé's screams I finally hear another wail. It's out...

"BOY!!!!" Ahsoka yells through the comm and I laugh.

"Nice to know snips, now give it to Padmé." I say and everything goes quiet.

After a few minutes I hear Obi-Wan's voice come through the speakers.

"She's gone Anakin." Is all I hear before I feel tears stroke my cheeks.

"WHAT?!!!"

"We tried to save her but, she's gone..." I cry myself to sleep, knowing that she's gone...

I wake up, caked in sweat. I sit up and see my 2, 3 year olds sleeping peacefully. I smile to myself and feel tears drip down my face. Tomorrow they're turning 4 and it'll mark her being gone for 4 years...

Not looking forward to it but I've gotta put on a brave face for our legacies. Suddenly the door swings open and I see Ahsoka in a pair of pajama bottoms and one of Lux's sweatshirts. (Yes, Lux Bonteri is her husband, get over it you Rexsoka or other Soka x people fans.)

"You ok? I heard yelling." She says and I smile and nod.

"Yeah, just memories..." I say and I feel her give me a tight hug.

"We're all here, don't worry, she's here too." She says and then touches my flesh above the heart, "She in here, always."

We stay like that, hugging and then I see Obi-Wan come in.

"Didn't think to invite me to the hug-fest ehh?" He asks and I smile.

"Didn't think we'd still be having hug-fests after 4 years." I snark back and he smiles and I feel him ruffle both of our heads.

"Something tells me they'll be going on for a long time Anakin." I hear Satine's voice and look at the doorway to see her and Lux standing there.

"We heard crying, thought it might've been you. It always happens this time of year." Obi-Wan explains and I smile.

"Thanks, for just being here..." I say and feel Ahsoka's head lay on my shoulder, just like all those nights ago when she was 17.

"We'll be here for a long time master Skywalker." Lux says and I stare at him, "Uhh I mean, Anakin." He cowers and I beckon him closer, pulling him into our hug. Satine and Obi-Wan also decide to join and I see Korkie standing at the doorway.

"Is it that time of the year? I can never tell, you people are always crying messes after the sun sets." He says and I see Bo hit his head and smile.

"Don't say that."

"Fine mum..." He grumbles and we all laugh.

I see everyone around me and remember that we're all a giant family. Ahsoka's 6 year old daughter, Alynna and Fenn Rao, Bo's husband, missing from the room but they're still part of our ridiculous, crazy family.

I'm just happy to see everyone caring about me and me being able to tell everyone if I'm hurting on the inside.

"I wouldn't want tonight to be any different."

I think it was a nice start to this book and can't wait to write more. I decided to not do any Vader, just think that him and Mace were able to kill Palpatine after tracking him to Malachor or whatever that place where Ezra, Kanan and Ahsoka went's name is, after the twins were about 5 months...

Love ya guys and bye.

-S