Adoption Part 2 (Rebels fam)

Ok, so recap-

Kanan and Hera were at the mall and Kanan needed to go check on a surprise for Hera. He goes to an orphanage and finishes signing some documents to adopt Ezra Bridger. Hera doesn't know about it yet but Sabine does, Hera is planning on questioning Sabine after they get home from the shopping and Ezra visiting trip. Ezra gets so excited that he calls his BFF Jai Kells to tell him about the finalisation and starts wondering how having a mom and family will be.

Also, Ezra is 12, Kanan is 32, Hera is 30, Sabine is 15 and Zeb is 17.

This is what happened before, now moving on... ugh my keyboard was stuck on Sanskrit!

Hera's pov

We reached home and I walked straight to the kitchen, Sabine following me to help.

"So, what are we making?" She asks cheerily and I smile.

"I was thinking just some pasta, I'm not in the mood for anything heavy and I already asked Kanan and Zeb and they said they're fine with it." I answer and in about a minute she pulls out a giant bowl and a bag of pasta.

"Here ya go." She hands the vessel to me and I take it into my hands, slowly she pours the pasta in, I fill it up with some water and place it on the stove.

"Thank you but your job is over here.  Go annoy your brother or something and tell your father I want to speak with him." I say sternly and she mock salutes me, quickly walking away to find Kanan and Zeb.

"If I don't find out what that surprise is..." I mumble to myself and see Kanan enter the kitchen with a smile plastered over his face, I frown.

"Hey Herr, why did you wanna see me? Unless it's for obvious reasons." He jokes and I hit his arm earning a yelp and light jab at the chest.

"One, never call me Herr, we've been over this. Two, surprise? I need answers, so start talking." I demand and he grins.

"Well then, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it? Anyways, the pasta is gonna boil over if you don't turn it off hun." He says and walk out. I feel my lips purse but I ignore it, it's coming tomorrow so I guess I can wait.

*** 

Next day...

My pov

"EZRA BRIDGER!!! WAKE UP!!! YOU NEED TO PACK YOUR ITEMS!!!" Ms. Preeti tried waking Ezra up at 7am but with no use.

Why? You're asking. Because he forgot to pack his items the night before and he has more than 20 pairs out jeans and shirts. If she packs them, he'll yell at her.

"Why?" He mutters in his sleep and she felt like facepalming.

"Kanan is picking you up today." She said with a more calmer tone and his eyes shot open.

He ran into his bathroom and quickly got ready. He tried running out the door when she got a hold off his shoulders.

"Breakfast and packing, then jump up and down." She told him and nodded, quickly running to the breakfast hall and grabbing a sandwich and his usual glass of raspberry sauce milkshake. How they let him drink it every day was a mystery to him, all he hoped is that he could at least get it once a week, or month if it's deemed unhealthy, with his new family.

"Hey, E!" He hears a voice behind and spins around, a smile on his face.

"Hey Ryan, how're you doin'?" He asks in an energy burst.

"I'm doin' fine but why're you so excited?" Ryan asks and shrinks a bit at Ezra's jumpy attitude.

"I'm leaving today!" He exclaims and Ryan smiles.