Chapter One: Bored Jimin

Jimin:

"I'm bored, let's go do something," Park Jimin said to his best friends, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, throwing his phone aside with aggravation. All three boys were lounging on Jimin's bed listening to music and playing on their phones.

Jungkook looked at him nervously: "What does that mean, Jimin?"

"What do you mean, what does it mean?" said the older, smirking and being purposely avoidant.

"It means you are a fucking sex addict, Jimin, and since the band has gotten more popular it's like you have a free pass on Seoul." Taehyung said, and narrowed his eyes at Jimin.

"If I recall, the last time we went out, my "sex addiction" worked out for all three of us..." Jimin said with a sly smile at his friends, remembering the girls Jimin had charmed back to the dorm which resulted in all three bandmates getting laid.

And as Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook increasingly became household names, they could go out to any bar or coffee shop and Jimin's flirting skills could charm girls (and boys alike) back to their place ... to serve as playthings for my increasing appetite.

He swallowed, thinking of the driving hunger of that appetite... sex addiction? Is that what this is?

He watched Taehyung and Jungkook exchange glances...nervous and excited all in one.

"You guys know I always find good things to do when we go out..." Jimin said, flirting with his every word, biting his lip as he stared at his friends... increasingly, his friends-with-benefits.

Jungkook watched all this, mouth hanging open, caught on Jimin's words and his mouth and lips. Finally he shook his head and swallowed.

"Fine," said Taehyung, sighing, as he watched their very own maknae fall under Jimin's spell with absolute ease, "let's go."

...........................................................................................

Author Note:  

This is a short story so I'm just going to publish in short chapters daily!   (This one is extra short, sorry, hahah).