Chapter Thirteen: Big O

And then it was Jimin who pushed you forward, coming into you from behind. You gasped as he filled you, and grabbed the wall. The angle Jimin took you at meant you were fully bent over. It felt so good as he stroked in and out powerfully, you felt outside of yourself.

The bus stopped again, and you realized now that almost every person getting on was noticing you... Jimin was getting off on it too, locking eyes with other passengers on the bus and raising his eyebrows as if to ask "you like that?"

You gasped as Jimin fucked harder, and Kookie threw a hand over your mouth. Jimin took you harder, and louder, and you kept meeting the round and shocked eyes of more and more people on the bus who weren't able to ignore the slapping noise, moans, or smell of sex on the bus.

Jimin's pace increased and suddenly his lips were at your ear. "I want to cum inside you," Jimin moaned. A wave of heat passed through you at his words, and you were close to finishing again, too.

"It's okay," you gasped, "I'm on the pill, it's okay." Things you would only say to Park Jimin, but you wanted it so bad in that moment.

"Fuck, really? Shit." Jimin bent you forward even more now, locked hands on your hips and pounded you hard. Jungkook had kept a hand locked over your mouth as you gasped harder and harder with every thrust, but now he moved his hand to lightly brush your nipple with his thumb...

You bit your lip to keep from moaning.

You locked eyes with a man who was watching Jimin take you, and another wave of heat moved through you. Why is this hot as fuck? You looked into his eyes and smiled impishly, and the man swallowed, licked his lips, and rubbed his crotch.

"Jimin, this guy is enjoying the show," you gasped; and Jimin met the man's eyes and chuckled. He glanced down at his dick, fucking into your spiritedly, and raised eyebrows at the man as if to ask: You next?

"Fuck Jimin, fuck, I'm gonna come," Your thighs started to shake, and the heat kept building in your face with each thrust. Even knowing that several eyes were locked on you, knowing three guys just took you 3 feet from your Dad...still you felt yourself, as if you were a train without any breaks, hurdling toward a monster climax.

You couldn't wrap your brain around it. You didn't have a brain. It was just white heat...

Jimin, as always, was pure sex in motion, large dick thrusting, abs bulging, lip bitten, sweat running down his temples...and othing could stop a huge orgasm from rolling through you, making tears come to your eyes, a low moan sneaking out from between your lips, desperately.

As your walls tightened rhythmically on him, he moaned: "Shit," locked hands on your hips, and came deep inside you with a gasp. You could feel his heat as it filled you up inside. He kept cumming, doing tiny thrusts with each pulse of semen...

Shit.

............................................................................

Author Note:

Guys I am so sorry, I have been so busy and distracted, but I finally finished editing the last two chapters and I am publishing them both right now!  Enjoy the end of the story!!

If you are enjoying this story please vote!  Thank you!

AND YES PLEASE ACTUALLY USE CONDOMS ESPECIALLY WHEN HAVING SEX WITH SEX ADDICT ROCK STARS!!   This story is a complete FANTASY and not a suggestion for what to do on your day off.  😂😂😂😂