Chapter Eight: Under Jungkook's Fingers

Jimin's fingers moved along your waist, at the top of your skirt, and your heart pounded uncontrollably. He slid his hand up, under your shirt, the loose crop top giving him perfect access to a lacy bra. Where his fingers touched you, your skin quivered, as if he trailed hot desire through those fingers... they grazed your nipple through the lace, and you groaned.

Suddenly you realized your Dad had looked up at the noise, squinted at you. You gave him an encouraging smile, Jungkook was blocking his view to anything other than your face. Jimin eased his hand under your bra, and you bit your lip to stifle another moan, but your Dad was already looking back at his phone.

The smell of Jimin was huge in your nose as he leaned in. He smelt like a fucking rock star. Like sweat and sex and music... you found your hand wrapping around his dick as he thumbed your nipple; you almost couldn't help yourself. It was thick and hot, the foreskin moved under your fingers, and Jimin threw his mouth open to pant, and then licked his lips again. Holy shit.

He pushed your bra up on the other side, too, so that your breasts were free beneath the loose crop top. Jungkook watched it all go down inches from his face, and you watched his eyes move from your chest to your face hesitantly.

"Can I..?" Jungkook whispered, bringing his hand toward your breast. Jimin's hand was on your thigh now, you couldn't even think, you just nodded, and suddenly Kookie was putting his hand under your shirt and pinching your nipples as he bit his lip and stared savagely into your eyes. You felt a wave of warmth come over you, surrendered under the teenager's fingers. Fuck.

But before you could think anymore, you felt Park Jimin slide his hand up your short skirt. You realized with dread that your juices were running down your thighs. Jimin's face turned when he felt it, eyes widening as he looked at you...

"So you do want me, huh, baby?" He teased.

You shuddered. Suddenly all you were aware of was the inches that separated your clit from his fingertips. He hovered, his fingers barely grazed the outside your underwear, and you shuddered with how much you wanted more.

Meanwhile, Jungkook squeezed your breast, running a thumb over your nipple.

You gasped, loudly.

******************************************

Author Note:

Oops, totally had a busy weekend and forgot to publish, but here is another one for you and will be back with the next later today or tomorrow! 

Starting to get very steamy now!  Do you think anyone is going to notice or will the boys manage to hide it? 

What would you do if you were her??

BORAHAE MY SHAMELESS READERS!