Chapter Three: Indiscriminate Love of Jimin

Jungkook:

Jungkook and Taehyung followed Jimin out of the door. He was the leader by default, probably because he had OCD. He would drive the band to go over and over until he perceived a level of perfection in the performance...

But finally when Taehyung and Jungkook refused to do more and Jimin had to accept whatever level of imperfect, or when Jimin himself realized that they were unlikely to ever attain the goal inside his brain and allowed them to stop, a restlessness would remain on Jimin's face. And eventually this restlessness would lead him out the door, trolling for girls, or even, boys, to bring home and fuck until he felt better. Jungkook watched all this, unsettled, finding himself caring more and more about his friend. Today Jimin walked like a runway model, leading JK and Taehyung to trail behind him. It was too early to go to a bar and Taehyung wasn't sure what Jimin had in mind. As it was, the liquid-sex-of-a-man strode down the street like he owned it, translucent white tee over whitewashed jeans and colored glasses. He hadn't even put a mask on.

He's looking to get noticed, thought Jungkook with a twist of emotions inside him. He didn't know everything he felt about Jimin. But sometimes he was more grateful for the nights Jimin was too drunk or tired to find a stranger to fuck, and would curl up next to Jungkook and beg him for kisses or touching. Jungkook always acted resistant...and he used to be!  But the more often he allowed himself to exchange hesitant kisses with Jimin the more he wanted to... every time Jimin went to slide his hand into Jungkook's pants Jungkook was more hesitant to stop him ...

This Jimin strutted down the street like he owned it, biting his lip and raising his eyebrows at every single human they passed, regardless of age or gender or body type or sexuality. That was one thing to be said for Jimin's sex addiction, he was indiscriminately loving. Jimin was sweet and appreciative of every person he brought back to the apartment.

Jungkook was sometimes surprised... an older, heavier woman... a small, thin, girl who must have barely been older than Jungkook... an older man... and yet when he watched Jimin with each of his prospects he saw that Jimin brought out a light in every person, making them shine, making them sexual, making them adorable...making them fuckable... and fuck them he did, sometimes two a day. If he couldn't find anyone else, he would end up begging Taehyung or Jungkook for attention and affection. Taehyung had been particularly indulgent lately, jerking off his best friend if he was enticed properly.

But Jungkook always felt a lot of emotions when Jimin and he were close, and it made it harder to treat it the way Taehyung did, like a favor to Jimin... sometimes when he and Jimin kissed he found himself getting hard and wanting more, not able to separate the acts from his feelings. It was all confusing, and yet it sometimes was harder to watch Jimin with other people...

Jungkook followed his band leader strutting down the street. He glanced at Taehyung... he was strutting too, making eyes with people, too.. Taehyung was wearing large, loose dress pants and a short sleeved, collared shirt. Jungkook noticed him pop open a button to reveal more of his chest and laughed.

Jungkook was also dressed up, thanks to Jimin, who had picked clothes out for him this morning, black leather pants and a sleeveless black T that showed off Jungkook's growing tattoo sleeve....

Suddenly he realized Jimin was slowing, stopping at a bus station... two sisters were sitting woth what appeared to be their father, singing softly to "Bulletproof", one of their songs. Jimin looked at the girls and then looked mischievously at his band mates. "Let's get on the bus," he said, his face impish suddenly.

Jungkook felt nervous. What did Jimin have planned?

*************************************

Author Note:

If you are enjoying this story, don't forget to vote!  Short chapters will be released daily until the story is complete!