Chapter Ten: How Old Are You?

Jimin licked outside you and penetrated lightly with his tongue, but you longed for him to be inside you, penetrating deep...

As if he could read your mind, Jimin plunged a finger inside you while he teased your clit with his tongue. You felt your face growing hot, as Jimin slowly fingered you and sucked at your clit.

"Shit," you moan, under your breath, rubbing your face as you started to lose all sense. Taehyung pinched your nipples; Jungkook's kissed and breathed hot breath on your neck, his eyes locked on Jimin...

Jimin...Jimin finger fucked your pussy harder and faster, and teased and sucked your clit. You got hotter, face growing red, you started to squirm and whimper until the lips and fingers of all three boys...

Meanwhile your Dad took occasional glances your way, not perceiving what happened behind the backs of the seats and the backs of the boys...

And your sister...

You locked eyes with Nala.

Her eyes were wide... she saw through a break in Taehyung and Jungkook's bodies what Jimin was doing, kneeling on the floor between your legs.

FUCK, you think, but before you can help it, heat grows in your face as you lose control, and your sister watched you orgasm on a public bus while a rockstar sucked your clit and finger fucked you... Jimin continued until he could tell that you finished, and locked eyes with you as he licked your slippery juices from his fingers, before finding standing up.

When Jimin stood, Nala looked at him, and her eyes grew wide. She squinted at Jungkook and Taehyung, eyes becoming wide as saucers, and quickly she moved next to the band mates.

"I want in," she gasped over Tae's shoulder. The three rock stars froze at her words...

"How old are you?" Jimin asked, straight to the point.

"She's only 16," you gasp, still recovering from your orgasm.. Jimin gives Nala a sad smile.

"Sorry sweetie, I don't mess around with underage girls, call me when you have a couple birthdays and can consent."

Jungkook was still focused on your exposed skin, and his hand moved under your skirt, exploring your folds for himself...

"The age of consent in Korea was 13... like... last year!" Nala was attempting to argue her case, as she watched you, still a moaning mess as Jungkook swirled at your still-throbbing clit.

"And now it's 18, trust me, I know all the laws about sex really well, sweetie." Jimin smirked at her as he wiped your juices off the corners of his mouth. "Call me on your 18th birthday, and I'm there."

Nala huffed but seemed to have been silenced. Meanwhile Jungkook had started to finger fuck you and you were gasping again, surprised by the boldness of the teenager.

When Jimin's attention returned to you, he discovered the Maknae's machinations, and chuckled. He put his straining dick against your thigh, inches from your opening, and you just want him inside you, badly, no longer caring where you were or who watched.

Jimin's eyes locked with yours, and he smiled.

.................................................................................................

Author Note:

Okay y'all I know this is OVER THE TOP kinky. 

I literally don't know, my brain just vomited this.... and it DID help to break me out of my writers block!  Bahahah. 

Literally if you are uncomfortable please exit the story, I will not be offended! 

 I hope some of you are enjoying though!  🙈🙈🙈🙈