Chapter Five: The Power of Park Jimin

You:

You settled into your seat on the bus beside Nala and your Dad, barely looking up from your phone. You were rearranging the playlist again, putting on "Where did you Come From?" another Belligerence song. You looked up from your phone, eyes sliding lazily over the people in front of you on the bus. Suddenly your eyes moved over a face so familiar, and yet so completely out of place that your brain couldn't comprehend it. Your eyes darted to take in the two thin guys standing with him.

HOLY SHIT. You felt yourself get white, you almost felt faint. It was Park Jimin, the lead member of Belligerence. You glanced at the other two. It was all the members of Belligerence. Your mind wanted to doubt it, and yet they were there, clear as day, on the other side of the seats that faced you. Jimin's eyes locked with yours and he smiled: slow, biting his lip, raising eyebrows at you.

You knew what Park Jimin looked like when he was flirting...you were a super fan and had watched a million Jimin Youtube videos... plus he was your bias... and that was him, right there in front of you, biting his lip and raising his eyebrows and flirting with you. Your mind was reeling.

You looked around feel as if surely he was flirting with some hot girl behind you. And yet, you were sitting in the last row of seats, there was no one else he could be flirting with. He must be looking at me, you thought in wonder, incredulous. Maybe Dad was right, and this outfit IS sexy, you thought, as you locked eyes back to Jimin's smiling ones...

The bus lurched to a stop suddenly. The members of Belligerence did not lose their footing but rocked easily with the motion of the bus as they held on above them. When the doors opened, a lot of people flooded on, filling the seats. When an elderly woman and a pregnant woman ended up without seats, you and Nala stood, gesturing to them to take your seats.

Jimin watched you the entire time, raised his eyebrows, and stepped to the side, leaving a space beside him. His nonverbal cues were unmistakable, eyebrows raising, eyes flicking down beside him...come stand next to me... and yet you couldn't believe it, didn't understand it. But his eyes were mesmerizing and your body moved toward him, and suddenly you stood there, reached up in slow motion to grab the bar over your head, right next to Park Jimin.

He smiled down at you, and licked his lip. You swallowed up at him. Is it just me, or does he look...hungry?

The way he looked at you made a warm prickle in your underwear, and you swallowed again.

********************************************

Author Note:

If you are enjoying, please vote and follow!  

BORAHAE!!