Chapter Four: Fangirls

You:

It seemed like you had waited for the bus forever. You were aware of a large crowd that had accumulated, all waiting for the bus, but you were mostly zoned out on singing along with your earbuds, and Nala had joined in and was bopping along next to you. You felt affection for her in that moment, and smiled.

Finally the bus you needed was stopping, and you followed your Dad onto it. It was crowded, but you all got seats at the back of the bus.

Jimin:

"Okay let's get on this one," Jimin said, watching the two young fangirls board the city bus, and gesturing to Jungkook and Taehyung. The bandmates climbed quickly on, after the girls.

All the seats were taken, so they stood, holding the bars above their heads.

Jimin watched the two young teen girls hungrily. What a turn on to find fangirls. He couldn't tell if the younger one was legal... but the older one certainly was. He bit his lip as he watched her. She was focused on her phone and occasionally on her sister.

But finally she looked up, met Jimin's eyes, and suddenly, recognition settled over her face and the blood drained out of her face until she was white. Somehow this only made her more beautiful, she looked like porcelain. Her long hair fell like a curtain and Jimin realized she had a tattoo on her wrist.

Blood rushed to his dick, and with his eyes locked on hers, he smiled.

..........................................................................

Author Note:

I don't know why this is such a short chapter, bahaha.

I will spoil y'alls and post another one later since this is so short hehe.

If you are enjoying this story please vote/comment!! BORAHAE LOVELY READERS!