Chapter Eleven: Watched

"Get the fuck out of my way, Kook," the leader said, eyes still locked with yours. Jungkook removed his hand from inside you, and with a glance around the bus, made sure you were fully hidden from your father and everyone else.

Jimin ran the head of his cock up and down your slit, and you were almost moaning with anticipation. You realized suddenly that he didn't have a condom on--but he was already pushing into you with a thrust, eyes locked on yours. I'm riding Park Jimin bareback, you thought, and a wave of desire rolled over you.

Jimin pressed you up against the windows of the bus. He fucked into you hard, and your skirt and shirt rode up farther and farther. Suddenly you realized that a man on the other side of the bus was watching you, and that your nipples were fully peaking out of your shirt now, as Jimin fucked into you energetically. A feeling of shame, but also, arousal moved through you...

Nala watched it all, lip bitten, eyes jealous. Her hands wrapped around Taehyung's strong arms as she watched over his shoulder.

You glanced to the side. Someone else could see that you were getting fucked, through a small crack between the bodies of Tae and Nala. Their eyes were wide, but somehow it just seemed hot...as Jimin pressed you against the window of the bus and fucked you hard.

Jimin shuddered, pulled away and came, directing it into a corner of the bus floor...

"That was amazing." Jimin gasped into your mouth. You glanced at your Dad, he was still fully absorbed in his phone. You looked back at Jimin, but realized he was exchanging a glance with Taehyung... The boys met your eyes with bright smiles.

"Babe, Taehyung wants a turn too, if you want?"

Your eyes widened as you took in Taehyung's dick, thick down his pant leg. You flushed with heat at the thought, and nodded wordlessly. Taehyung grabbed you and flipped you around so that you faced Jungkook. You grabbed onto Jungkook's muscular tattooed arms, as Taehyung pressed you up against the Maknae's black T-shirt and black leather pants...

Taehyung ran his dick along your slit now... searching for the right hole... you couldn't seem to help but picture him fucking your ass right now, but he found your vagina and pulled you back, easing onto him, and you gasped as he entered you.

He was thicker than Jimin, and longer. As he bottomed out inside you, you groaned. Jungkook leaned back against the back of the row of seats and you leaned into him, pressed up against him. Taehyung pushed you off him and then plunged back in, and you gasped loudly. Jungkook threw a hand over your mouth, and glanced at your Dad over his shoulder. Nala played defense now, and stood with her back to you guys, to block you from sight.

...............................................................................

Author Note:

ALWAYS USE A CONDOM!  THIS IS A FANTASY STORY!!!  😉

If you are enjoying, please vote and/or comment!