Chapter Seven: He Means Now

The bus slowed to a stop, and more people got on. The boys were squeezing more tightly now, the bus was completely packed, no one could move. You were boxed in by the band, Nala over Jungkook's shoulder and still not comprehending the band's presence. Your Dad was behind Taehyung and a row of seats, looking at his phone....

Your eyes snapped back to Jimin as he pressed himself up against you as the bus turned. You were definitely wet now, your heart pounded, Jimin was so close you could smell him, feel his breath, hot against your own lips... You swallowed.

"Do you want me, Baby?" Jimin was whispering ... his fingers snaked around your waist, drawing you even closer to him. His lips hung inches from your eyes like grapes you wanted to nibble right off the vine...

As he pressed you closer, you felt that he was erect--his hard cock pressed into the front of your denim skirt, and you gasped in surprise and arousal. You still stared at his mouth, inches from yours, crooked tooth biting his lip. And he stared right back at your lips...

"I..." You looked desperately around the bus. Did he mean here and now?

He asked if you wanted him, please answer him!

"I mean, yes?" You gasped, as Jimin's dick pressed harder into you, now centered over your clit as he pressed directly into you. The feel of his cock against your clit through denim caused another surge of wet. Your thong was now soaked.

Your hand pressed up against Jimin's chest. You realized that his nipples were visible through the thin cotton, and erect, and your hands drifted to brush against one lightly, like a toy you had to touch...

"Good, because I want you bad," Jimin whispered into your neck. His fingers were already working at his belt, unzipping his pants. You realized that without being asked, Taehyung and Jungkook were moving to block the view... from everyone except them, anyway.

Holy shit, he means now, you thought. He zipped open his soft denim jeans and brought his hard dick out. It was a perfect chocolately pink color, large but not intimidating...and thick.

"Touch me, please." Jimin begged, biting his lip. You looked around anxiously but the seat backs hid Jimin's dick ...and your hand.

In the time you had hesitated, Taehyung had reached around to pull on Jimin's dick, causing Jimin to groan. It seemed to grow as it got harder. You stared in shock, and then met eyes with Jungkook again, who smiled sheepishly, but rubbed the front of his own pants. Your eyes grew wide. What the fuck?

"You gonna take over for me? Taehyung teased, biting his lip and winking at you. You locked eyes with Nala suddenly over his shoulder. She was still oblivious and made a funny face at you, glancing around at the crowded bus with an eyeroll. You smiled weakly.

************************************

Author Note:

Starting to heat up now! It will only get extremely dirtier from here, so enjoy that, bahahah.

Please vote/comment/follow if you are enjoying!

BORAHAE LOVELY READERS!