Chapter Nine: Inside Jimin's Mouth

The bus was slowing again...and stopped. People got on and off, but the members of Belligerence remained: pressed close behind you and around you. The bus was packed full of people.

Jimin was still teasing, his fingers moved lightly on the outside of your thong. "You are soaking wet for me," Jimin whispered, mouth inches from yours, biting his lip... You wanted more; so badly that you nearly whimpered.

You felt your face grow hot as you worked up the courage to speak.

"Touch me, please," you whispered in Jimin's ear, his neck inches from your lips, and smelling amazing...

He answered by pulling the thong aside suddenly. You gasped as he ran a fingertip along your labia, slippery with your juices...his finger slid along, glided...all the way to your clit. You moaned uncontrollably. The man across from you locked eyes with you, a question in his eyes, but Taehyung was standing right in front of Jimin, completely blocking you from the man's view.

Jimin watched your face respond to his finger tip, and smiled, but then his mouth grew slack, focused on observing you as you melted until his fingertips.  All you could think of was wanting more, wanting his fingers to penetrate you and not just tease your clit...

Suddenly, Jimin looped a finger around your thong, and pulled it down... you gasped.

Jimin looked around and suddenly dropped to his knees... hidden among a sea of sightless legs, he snaked the thong down, and helped you step out of it. Holy shit, what is he doing?

You watched, almost frozen, as Jimin smelled your thong and put it in his jeans pocket. You looked down on him from above, feeling as if you died and watched the action like a near death experience.

Taehyung and Jungkook pressed tighter to you, and Taehyung gave Jungkook a look and reached out to fondle your breasts. You realized suddenly that they were increasingly exposed as the crop top hitched up...

Suddenly you felt silky hair on your thighs, and gasped. Jimin's head was disappearing under your skirt.

He made initial contact with your labia with his tongue, and you moaned. His tongue snaked between your folds to taste the wetness like a sample, and then, apparently liking what he tasted, he grabbed your thighs and pulled you down. Jungkook and Taehyung let you lean trembling legs against them as you settled back against the windows of the bus...

Jimin hitched your skirt up more, and used veiny fingers to pull your labia apart and get access to your clit. He wiggled his long tongue inside of you and clamped hard on your clit. He sucked and nibbled at your clit and you reached out desperately...Jungkook grabbed your hand with a look of sympathy and reassurance, but your attention was immediately back on Jimin's tongue and how hard he was sucking and licking at your clit...

A moan started to rise out of you... but then, Jungkook leaned forward and with a cute smile, placed shy lips on yours, to keep the moan inside you. Jungkook's lips teased yours, he bit your lower lip, and made eye contact with you, suddenly looking savage...

.............................................................................

Author Note:  

Okay so in the next chapter, "your" 16-year old sister is going to notice "you" having sex and realize her favorite band is right on the bus.  

Nothing else happens with her except her seeing "you" (she is jealous of you, bahah) and basically helps the members block "you" from view.  But if the thought of this disturbs you, please exit the story now.  

Also more people on the bus are going to start to notice "you" (the rest, all adults). Again, please exit the story now if this distresses you!

Apologizes for my kinky-ass brain!!  😂🙈🙏