Chapter Six: Are you Legal?

You:

Nala hadn't picked up on the presence of the band. She held a pole in the middle of the bus a couple feet away...

You realized that Jungkook, and Taehyung, both with masks on, watched you intently; that they were taking Jimin's cue. Jimin, for his part, was in full-on flirt mode, biting his lip and smiling at you.

"Are you a stan?" Jimin asked you. The bus started to move again.. You realized the band members were huddled up around you now. Apparently Jimin's attention meant you were worth something, because they all listened in. Your brain reeled, and Jimin raised his eyebrow at you.

Answer him! Are you a stan??

"Yes, Jimin-ssi," you gasped.

"Are you legal?" Jimin asked, eyes locked on yours, licking his lips and scanning you up and down.

You stared at him in disbelief. "Ye--yes Jimin-ssi," you swallowed. Your heart pounded. You felt your thong getting damp as Jimin looked at you like that; as he asked you this question.

"Why-why do you ask, Jimin-ssi?" You squeaked nervously.

"Why do you think?" Jimin said, eyes locked on yours, and alternately, locked on your lips. He leaned in even closer to you. "Because I want you," he whispered. Your eyes widened.

"What?" You were in complete disbelief.

"Are you wet right now, thinking of me fucking you?' Jimin asked, voice a pitch above a whisper. He met your eyes from only a few inches away You started to hyperventilate as you watched him, as if in a slow motion dreamscape, slide a hand onto your back.

You locked eyes with Taehyung, desperate to understand what was happening. He had pulled his mask down under his chin. He licked his lips, too, and looked at you hungrily, also. What?

Your eyes shot to Jungkook. His eyes were cast down, and you realize that they moved over your ass and breasts. He met your eyes, finally, and blushed, and smiled shyly. He shrugged as if to say: "Sorry about this."

You could not comprehend what was happening, as you looked from Jimin to Taehyung to Jungkook, who were all looking right back at you.

*********************************************

Author Note:

Okay I'm realizing all these chapters are super short, idk why haha!   Like I said, this book is being re-released after editing, so  basically it was one of the first books I wrote on WP and I was still getting used to how to space and format short stories on here.

I apologize if it's annoying.  I will try to publish two chapters a day like am/pm or something if I can!

BORAHAE LOVELIES AND BE WELL!!