Chapter Twelve: Exposed

Taehyung started to fuck harder. Your skirt rode up more and more until your bare clit was pressed against the crotch of Jungkook's leather pants. He took a quick glance around the bus and then unzipped his pants, bringing a large hard dick out. Now your clit was rubbing on his zipper and his hard dick, while Taehyung pounded you from behind, and Jimin watched, with a smirk....

The bus was slowing again, more people were getting off now, the bus was emptying out. Although Jimin and Nala tried their best to block you, you saw more and more passengers catching wind of the situation. A man across from you had his eyes locked on your ass, on your skirt riding up, on how Taehyung was pounding you. His eyes widened and he licked his lips; and somehow it was a turn on that he saw you, and you got hotter.

As Tae fucked you harder and harder, your crop top rode up, too, until your nipples were poking out again. With a glance around, Jungkook ducked his head down to tease your nipples with his tongue. Looking over his shoulder, your met eyes with the old woman sitting next to your Dad. As Jungkook bent down, she saw more clearly what he was doing and her eyes widened.

Part of you was worried your Dad could glance up too... but as Tae pounded you, your clit worked harder against Jungkook's pants, and you started to lose the ability to think as warmth flooded your body...

"Fuck I'm gonna come again," you whisper. Jungkook smiled, and reached his fingers down to play with your clit... at the contact you started to explode, walls collapsing on Tae's dick.

"Shit," he cried and pulled out, just in time to come between your legs, under the seats. You had barely caught your breath when you realized how Jungkook was looking at you now, biting his lip and looking desperate.

"Get up on me," Jungkook said, eyes locked with yours, dick straining against your wet pussy. Your skirt was all the way up now, you were so exposed... but you found yourself getting off on every additional person who noticed you.

What the fuck is wrong with me, you asked yourself desperately.

Jimin, Tae and Nala lined up, their backs to you, understanding the plan immediately; as Jungkook moved you with strong hands, and sunk lower down against the seat backs. You climbed to straddle Jungkook, and settled down onto his dick... as thick as Taehyung and longer. As you settled fully onto him, you felt like you might split open.

"Holy Shit," you whispered, as your body tried to take him.

Jungkook's body seemed like that of a 25 year old, muscles rippling, tattoo sleeve on one arm, you can't believe he's your age.

The Maknae, surprisingly confident in this position, fucked up into you energetically. You moaned and suddenly felt a finger tickling your anus. You looked back and realized it was Jimin, licking his fingertip and wiggling it inside you.

"Fuck Jimin," you moaned, "please no, I'm already so exposed..."

"Fine," he said, pulling your skirt down slightly... "but I want another turn after Kook.."

You moaned at this, and ground yourself against Jungkook as he fucked up into you... suddenly the Maknae pushed you off and with a gasp, came. He was barely able to direct it away and keep himself clean.

You giggled...

********************************************

Author Note:

Again sorry for the lags on updates, I am publishing them ASAP but just haven't felt very well or focused. 

Try to get the next out later today or tomorrow!

BORAHAE SHAMELESS READERS!