Lonely

Unfortunately, the place (Y/N) had chosen as her hiding place was close to the stairs that connected the area with the dinosaurs and the rest of the boat. Now, this wouldn't have been a problem if there weren't so many people constantly coming and going. In the time she sat there curled up underneath the stairs she found out she hated being on boats, she hated the feeling of the waves. She could feel the locket swinging slowly on its chain against her chest, for all she knew that was the only thing she had left of her Dad. She held the locket in her hand and rested her head on her knees, a few tears making their way down her cheeks before falling to the cold hard ground.

"I want my Daddy. I wanna go home," (Y/N) cried quietly.

With Owen, Claire, Franklin, Zia, and Blue:

"It's okay Blue, just a little longer," Zia tried to reassure the dying dino.

Only moments later Owen, Claire, and Franklin finally made their entrance.

"Oh my God! You guys are alive!" Zia started to exclaim but Owen signaled for her to keep it quiet.

"Look what they've done to her," Owen said, not really talking to anyone as he approached Blue.

"Who are these assholes?" Claire asked.

"Animal traffickers. Look how they're treating them. They're not gonna take 'em to a sanctuary, they're gonna sell them," Owen explained.

"Not Blue. They need her for something else," Zia said.

"Like what?" Claire asked.

"I don't know, but she's... she's hemorrhaging, and I don't have instruments, and they want to keep her alive."

"Not shooting her would've been a great place to start," Owen mumbled to himself.

While Zia explained what she would need to save Blue to Claire, Owen tried to keep her as calm as possible, it didn't help that he wasn't really calm. Before they left to go find a dino with a type of blood that was compatible with Blue, Owen stopped.

"You haven't seen (Y/N) have you?" Owen asked, hoping for the answer he wanted but nearly certain he wouldn't.

"I haven't seen her since we split up to go find Blue, sorry," Zia answered.

Owen put his head down for a second before joining Claire.

"I'm sure she's okay," Claire said trying to cheer him up.

"Don't do that," Owen said.

"What?"

"Don't pity me and don't give me hope that even with the biggest odds against her, she is somehow okay," Owen said before walking out in front of her.

After getting the blood and saving Blue everyone started to relax just a little except Owen.

"I have to go look for her," Owen suddenly said.

"What?" Claire asked, slightly shocked.

"She's a smart kid, it wouldn't have taken her long to figure out that she was in danger, it would've been a madhouse at the dock trying to get everything loaded, it would've been easy for her to slip away and onto the boat," Owen said quickly.

"Owen, you can't, if they catch you they'll kill you, you're no good to her dead, just wait until we dock, we can figure out what's going on and it'll be easier to find her then," Claire tried to reason.

"She's right, they'll be trying to keep the dinos sedated, you won't get far without being caught," Zia said.

Owen eventually decided to stay but he barely slept, he had made the same mistake this time that he had made the last time there was a dino catastrophe but now he didn't even know if she was alive anymore, he felt like that was on him. He drifted off just in time to be woken up by a horn, signaling that they were ready to dock. The island had been the least of their problems.