No Stopping Us

After some convincing Owen and Claire were sitting at an outdoor table talking to Franklin. 

"That him?" Franklin asked, pulling up a picture of someone on his tablet.

"That's him," Owen replied.

"Name's Rainn Delacourt. Little piece of work. What'd he take?" Franklin asked.

"Something we care about very much," Claire answered solemnly.

"Oh shit. I told you somebody would come looking for her, you can't just take a person Claire," Franklin explained.

"I had no choice," Claire tried to defend herself.

"Not in the eyes of the law. So, where's (Y/N)?" Franklin asked, half knowing the answer already.

"This guy isn't the law. Tell us how to find him," Owen said, avoiding the question.

Franklin explained the rest of the situation. But, of course, Owen and Claire still ended up in Malta. 

"Owen," A familiar voice called.

"Hi Claire," Barry said after hugging both of them.

"I thought you would've chosen a quieter line of work," Claire replied.

"I tried. My cousin and I owned a cafe. It lasted 3 weeks. The way the world is headed, it's hard to look away," Barry said.

The three talked as Barry led them to a certain location. 

"So, how's (Y/N)?" Barry asked, pulling Owen further ahead of Claire.

"A teenager. She almost got killed 4 years ago," Owen replied, remembering that he hadn't been able to get in contact with Barry around that time.

"I heard, the whole incident was all over the news. How are you?" Barry continued.

"Honestly. I'm scared, no matter what I do she always ends up in danger, I can't protect her like I want to," Owen answered, looking at the ground the whole time.

"You're doing your best, and she's still alive," Barry tried to comfort him.

"We don't know that," Owen said.

"Do you have any idea why they would take her? They could've gotten away with Maisie even if they didn't take (Y/N), and they would've ditched her already if the only reason they took her was to make things easier with Maisie," Barry questioned.

"I been trying to figure it out but I can't think of anything. But they must've had a reason, she won't make anything easy for them and they wouldn't go to all that trouble for nothing," Owen said, looking up with fire in his eyes.

"I hate to interrupt but where exactly are we going?" Claire asked, suddenly coming up behind them.

"Delacourt was hired by service hunters. By a broker in the underground dinosaur trade. We don't have intel on his cargo. But once they make the exchange we'll see what they know about your girls. You can listen but you will not make contact," Barry explained, giving them both Bluetooth earphones.

"They're a big underground market for dinosaurs now. Europe, Middle East, Northern Africa, it all comes through here. Don't look at anyone, don't talk to anyone, just try to blend in," Barry said.

Well, that didn't go even close to according to plan and before anyone really knew it Owen was chasing/fighting Rainn back in the underground area. Rainn ending up with a dinosaur on each arm and Owen standing over him holding a knife. 

"Where is my daughter?!" Owen demanded.

"Just one in particular?" Rainn asked.

"You know what I'm talking about! Where are they!?" Owen shouted.

"We gave them to a woman named Santos, but we don't know where they took them after that," Rainn answered.

Owen let the Baryonx have its way with Rainn.

"Claire, it's Santos. She's the one in white," Owen said into his earpiece.

"I'll find her," Claire replied.

After a close call with Atrociraptors Owen heard Claire through his earpiece again.

"Owen! They took them to Biosyn! There's an airfield on the north side of the island," Claire explained.

"Go," Barry said.

Eventually, Owen made it on the plane and sat down next to the new pilot.

"Kayla Watts. You're welcome," Kayla introduced herself.

"You look like you fly for Biosyn," Owen commented.

"I'm gonna take that the way you meant it and not the way it sounded. I fly for anyone who's got a bag but we'll call this a favor. I'll take y'all to Biosyn but I can't promise it won't be dangerous," Kayla warned.

"Willing to risk your life for people you've never met?" Owen questioned.

"You want to ask questions or you want a ride?" Kayle replied.

"We'll take the ride," Owen said.

"We're coming baby girl, just hang in there," Owen thought to himself.