16 | Animan

My wrist was still sore a couple days after the Darkblade incident, but since it wasn't sprained or broken, it wasn't too bad. Marinette and I ended up winning class representative, with her being the representative and me being her deputy.

I had received endless teasing from Ellie over the past few days about Chat Noir saving me, and she wouldn't stop.

"Wow, he's crazy photogenic," I murmured as Marinette, Alya, and I sat on a staircase at the school, reading a fashion magazine. Marinette had brought it with her to school so we could help her come up with more designs, but Adrien also happened to be featured throughout the issue. "He looks so relaxed. No wonder he's so famous, he's good at this."

Flipping the page, it then showed the shoot that had Manon and I in it. Marinette shook my shoulder as I held the magazine, rambling about how we looked like a couple.

"You could be a model too. You look amazing," Alya complimented me as we looked at the picture. There was a big smile on my face in the picture as Adrien and I laughed about something, him having made some corny joke that made me laugh. Manon was there too, but she was sitting on his shoulders while looking at something in the sky.

"As if. But thanks," I thanked Alya and smiled at her. Marinette continued rambling about what Adrien and I should name our future hamsters. "Marinette."

"Name one Marinette! I'm begging you!" She pleaded, and I rolled my eyes and laughed. Alya laughed, Marinette joining in after realizing we weren't taking her seriously. Looking up, I saw Nino was now standing in front of us.

"Oh, hey Nino," I greeted him with a wave, my smile still on my face. He just stared at me, then ran away and hid behind something close to the door where Adrien went earlier. The three of us looked at each other before shrugging and going back to our conversation.

During our lunch break we decided to go to Marinette's. Marinette, Alya, and I were walking out of the school together while I held the magazine from earlier open. I stood on the left of the two, flipping through the pages.

"Wow, he's so..." I trailed off, looking at a picture of Adrien in a red tie and black dress shirt. How does this boy look good in everything?

"Smartie, hottie, suavisimo, yummy-tastic spell-binder," Alya finished for me. I laughed a bit as Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"Yummy-tastic? That's a new one," she commented as I looked back to the magazine. "[Y/n]-"

I suddenly bumped into someone, and looking up, I noticed it was Nino. The magazine fell out of my hands, clattering to the ground. Nino's face was blank, making him look like a statue as he was frozen and stared straight ahead.

"Oh, so sorry," Adrien suddenly popped out from behind the frozen Nino, and nudged his arm. "RIght, Nino?"

"Sorry," Nino apologized in a weird voice, still not looking at the three of us. I then screamed inside as I saw the magazine had fallen on the ground, on the page where Adrien was wearing the red tie that I had just been admiring. I quickly ducked to the ground, but Adrien did the same, making our heads bump together.

"Sorry," we apologized at the same time. Our faces were really close together, making my heart rate speed up. I quickly grabbed the magazine and stood back up.

"Sorry about that," Adrien apologized, and I quietly told him it was okay. He tapped his chin a few times, as if he was thinking. "How could we make it up to you? Hm.. any ideas, Nino?"

"It's okay, all you did was accidentally bump my head, and I was the one who ran into Nino," I assured him, confused on the whole topic. Marinette and Alya were oddly quiet, and I looked to see them throwing looks at each other behind me. Ignoring it, I turned back to the two boys in front of me. Nino still hadn't moved from his spot.