14

MILLIES POV

Harry and I had wasted no time in cracking the Firewhisky open, and, with a few mouthfuls of the alcoholic liquid burning my throat, I felt the familiar confidence you gained from the drink return to my mind already.

"I was lying, you know," I said, tilting my head to face the boy from where we were laying side-by-side on the grass.

"We're still lying," Harry replied, brushing his raven-coloured hair from his eyes, "on the ground."

With that we both instantly burst out laughing once again, slapping each other repeatedly with amusement.

"No, but seriously-"

"Sirius-?"

"Harry!" I interrupted his awful pun, turning onto my side and trying with all my mite to keep a straight face. "I was lying."

"About?" he asked lazily, his eyes meeting mine.

"I do like your hair like this," I decided, lifting my hand and wrapping a soft strand of it round my index finger.

"Thanks," he said casually, before gently pushing my hand away. "I like your hair, too."

"Thanks," I said, unconsciously tucking a lock of it behind my ear. "I like your eyes, too. They're so...green."

Harry let out a soft chuckle as he watched me, keeping his 'very green eyes' on me the entire time. "I like you're eyes," he stated simply, bending his arm and placing it behind his head.

"Scar."

"What about it?"

"I like it."

Harry's smile grew, nudging my hand gently with his. "I like yours."

I automatically traced my fingers along the three white lines on my upper arm, before shrugging. "Eyelashes."

"You like my eyelashes?" Harry snorted as I gave an unbothered nod, then said, "Freckles."

"Nose."

"Face."

"Hands."

"Kinky."

"That makes two of us," I teased, sending the handsome boy a grin.

"We really are soulmates," Harry breathed mockingly, smiling and letting out a deep, happy sigh, all while clutching his heart.

I rolled my eyes, stifling a smile by saying, "Okay, Mr 'you haven't said my name yet'-"

"I only said that because I thought you were pissed at me!" he argued instantly, pushing himself onto his elbows and narrowing his eyes at me as I burst out laughing. "You're never going to let that go, are you?" he added with a sigh, his face breaking into his cheeky grin once more.

"Of course not," I answered shortly, biting my lip in amusement.

But Harry's smirk remained. "Well how about, 'Harry, please, I need you-'"

"Oh, Merlin, boy, that was in second year, let it go already!" I said, flinging my head back and laughing loudly at the memory - even if we were attacked by a giant snake, I still found it quite funny.

"Not until you let my one go," he insisted, raising an eyebrow cooly.

"What one?"

Harry continued staring at me, but this time in confusion. "The one you just said."

"I can't remember what I said," I lied, pretending to stroke my non-existent beard, making the boy role his eyes playfully. "Please enlighten me."

Harry grinned, pushing my arm lightly with his ring finger. "I hate you."