CHAPTER 0: LET'S CREATE OUR OWN GANG!

Year: 2003

"Miiikey-kun! The guys are waiting for us and we have to go now!"

"hai hai." Mikey said in a bored tone

"man, you're always so slow."

"Uhh no, you're just too fast!" Mikey smirked which made me irritated.

"Whatever!" I said in an annoyed voice and left the house to meet up with the guys outside

"[name]-chan, Ohayō!" Mitsuya said in a sweet voice that he has. He is such a sweet bro.

"Ohayō, Mitsuya-kun!" I said in a cheerful way. Mitsuya and I have always been close with each other. So close that the other guys think that we're dating. I mean, yeah, he's a cutie and all, but we can also see each other as siblings. Nothing more. Although I did had a tiny crush on him back then, but dismissed it because I didn't want any awkwardness between us. I'm cool with it.

"What's taking Mikey so long?" Kazutora asked as he placed his shoulder over me.

"He's having troubles choosing which flavor of lollipop he'll bring."

"HAHAHAHA that's Mikey after all." Baji laughed and kept on laughing

"Aight. I'll go check on him" Draken said as he enters our house.

Few minutes later they finally came out and Mikey said, "Good thing Draken's here. He helped me out to choose which flavor I'll bring"

I just did a facepalm and we proceeded to go to a nearby shrine just to chill and hang out.

When we got to the shrine we kept on telling stories and catching up as if we haven't seen each other for a long time when in reality we just hang out yesterday. We always hang out every single day just to keep Kazutora company. He doesn't have a pleasant life at home because of his abusive father who always hit his mother and him.

"I have an idea! Let's make our own gang!" Baji suddenly said out of the blue and there he discussed the positions of each members.

•Mikey - leader
•Draken - vice leader
•Baji and Kazutora - attack unit
•Mitsuya - elite guard commander
•Pah-chin - flag bearer

"That's should do it! We will always have each other's backs and when someone in our gang is in trouble, we will help them." Baji said

"Ehem! What about me?" I said. I was sad he didn't even considered adding me to be a member of the gang.

"But you're a girl. We cannot let you get into fights and we don't want you to get hurt." Baji explained.

"First of all, so what if I'm a girl? Second, I could pretend to be a guy just let me in the gang. I also want to help Kazutora and the others out." I pleaded.

"I don't think it's a bad idea, right Draken?" Mikey surprisingly said.

"Hmm you could be the one in charge for intelligence. With your personality and charisma, you can juice out information from others." Draken grinned.

"Sounds good to me!" Kazutora said as he smiled

"Mhm. I can help [name] out just in case." Baji said.

"Me too!" Mitsuya competitively said.

Everyone agreed and I'm so happy to be a part of a gang and earn a position!

"WAIT! I need to have a code name or something. Also, I don't want anyone else to know my true identity. Including the fact that I am Mikey's younger sister. Y'know just to be cautious in case someone dares to threaten us."

"Hmm you're right. In order for you, as the one in charge of the intelligence unit, to work efficiently." Draken agreed and then everyone started to think.

"How about I go by [alias]? I that way, no one gets suspicious of me."

"Aight. It's settled then!" Baji sealed the idea.

We then discussed about the gang name and the rest is history. We are now called the Tokyo Manji Gang and we will set a new generation of delinquents.

-end of backstory-

Founding members of Tokyo Manji Gang:
•Mikey - leader
•Draken - vice leader
•Baji and Kazutora - attack unit
•Mitsuya - elite guard commander
•Pah-chin - flag bearer
•[name] - intelligence unit

-end of chapter 0-

Hi! I made some tiny changes!