CHAPTER 4: WHO IS THE REAL ENEMY?

"Is there something we need to talk about, Baji-san?" I asked as I eat my peyoung yakisoba. Baji asked me to come to his place after we found out that Pah-chin was arrested.

"Kisaki." He said in a serious tone.

"Huh? Who? What's up with him?"

"Kisaki Tetta. I have a bad feeling about that guy. I want you to help me find out who he is and everything about him. I saw him talking to Mikey when Pah got arrested, saying that he can help Pah get out ASAP. It's very fishy, y'know."

"Hmm I see. Well then, I'll finish this peyoung yakisoba and get to work."

I immediately went home and started searching about that Kisaki. I didn't leave out a single detail about him because why does he even want to "help" Mikey get Pah-chin out of jail? I found out that he is from Moebius and we are about to fight them soon so why?

I've spent the whole night investigating and gathering information. Everything that Baji and I needed to know. I looked at the clock and saw the time.

Shit. I'm gonna be late for class!

I got prepared and went to school running at full speed. I slammed the door open, making everyone in the class look at me. Thank goodness the teacher wasn't there yet.

"Oya? Looks like someone woke up late." Akkun said as he approached me.

"Actually, I pulled an all nighter and didn't notice the time hehe" I said as I sweat dropped.

"That's okay. Your hair is a mess from running. Let me fix it for you."

"S-sure." I looked away answering him. I can feel my face burning red. I sat on my chair and Akkun went behind me to get my hair done.

"Y'know, I want to become a beautician in the future."

"Is that why you're using my hair for your experiment?" I jokingly said.

"Kinda." We both laughed.

"Woah! I didn't notice that you have an undercut! That's so cool!" He looks so amazed with my haircut. I mean, the top part of my hair is covering the shorter parts so of course they wouldn't notice it in an instant.

"Yes! When our older brother died, I dyed and cut my hair the same way he used to have."

"Is that so?" He asked and I nodded in reply.

"Your older brother is Shinichiro-kun, right? The former leader of the 1st generation Black Dragons?" Yamagishi asked as he and their other friends surrounded us.

"Yeah, he was."

"Man, you're so lucky! Your brothers are both well-known delinquents!!" His eyes sparkled.

"Ah do you know the guy in Toman? Their no. 3? He is a real mystery. Nobody knows who he is or where he is from, except for his name."

"[alias]-kun?" I asked innocently.

"Yes yes! Him! I tried researching about him, but I got nothing!" He sounded frustrated.

Oh my. Poor guy huhu little did he know that he is currently talking to Toman's No. 3.

"You see, [name]-chan, Yamagishi here is a walking encyclopedia about delinquents." Akkun explained.

"So you must know a lot about them?" I asked.

"A lot? I know EVERYTHING about them!" He said proudly.

"Then, do you know who Kisaki Tetta is?" This could be my chance to get more info about him.