CHAPTER 27: OTHER BROTHER

"Mm huh? I'm back in my room." I adjusted my vision while still lying on my bed and turned to the side to look at the clock.

"C-CHIFUYU?!!" Chifuyu is sitting on my swivel chair and turned around to look at me.

"Oh you're awake. Were you able to time leap with Takemitchy?"

"Yeah."

"Woah!! That's so cool! How did it feel??" Chifuyu walked closer to me and gave me a glass a water for me to drink.

"It felt as if I got electrocuted, and when I got there... it was horrifying. The future that I've been to was probably the worst one compared to what we've heard from Takemitchy." Chifuyu sat on my bed and hugged me.

"There, there. You're no longer in that scary future. You're back here with me; safe in my arms. We can still change that scary future." I hugged him back and tightly and felt crying.

"I'm so scared, Chifuyu... I-I don't want that future to happen... It was all my fault..."

"What do you mean?" I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears, then I proceeded to explain everything that I saw in the future.

"I see..." His gaze fell down, but he looked at me again after and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"[name], it was not your fault that future happened. You only did that to protect Mikey and the others so don't you ever blame yourself. It's Kisaki fault that everything is going shit." His words gave me the assurance and validation I never thought I needed to hear.

"Thank you, Chifuyu!" He smiled at me in response.

"By the way, how did I end up back here in my room and what time is it?" I looked at the clock to see that it's 3AM.

"Ah the past Takemitchy called me to pick you up at Tachibana's apartment because you fell unconscious after the handshake with Naoto. You were basically like an empty shell when I saw you."

"Is that so? How long was I out?"

"Hmm around 6 hours, I think?"

"That long?! But I felt like it was less."

"Maybe it took you long to completely time leap into your future self and back?"

"Hmm that does make sense."

"Anyway, you need to take some more rest now. I'm sure you're tired from that time leaping. Oh and I cleaned up your room while you were out. Everything was all over the place, but don't worry, I wrote down on your notebook on where I put specific items and I did not throw anything." He then stood up and walk towards the door.

"Thank you, Chifuyu! It's kinda embarrassing to have you do all of that for me." I stood up as well and walked closer to him.

"It's the least I can do for you. I cannot time leap nor have any supernatural powers, but I will always do my best and do anything to be of help." I gave him a hug and a kiss on the side of his lips which made him turn so red and his temperature rose up.

"I'll give you a kiss on the lips when everything is over and won against the bad ending." I said while looking away feeling shy from my actions.

"D-don't get t-too pressured about it. I-I am willing to wait for whenever you're ready!" I hummed in response.

"I'll go home now."

"Let me accompany you going outside." I took my jacket and lead him out of our house and bid our goodnight.

Chifuyu, I promise that Takemitchy and I will get the good ending.

...

"[name], wake Mikey up!" Emma said while she's cooking breakfast.

"I already did, but he just won't get out of bed." I said as I sat on our dining table to eat breakfast which Emma just served. A few moments later, Mikey finally came. The two of them argued for a while when suddenly Draken shouted from the outside saying he's here with Takemitchy. Mikey told them to wait for them in his room as we finish eating breakfast. Mikey headed to his room first while I help Emma clean up the table and prepare tea for them.

"[name], it's okay, you can go ahead. There must be something important that the four of you must talk about."

"Thank you, Emma-chan!" I quickly went to Mikey's room and heard them talking about the history of Black Dragons and how Izana corrupted the 8th gen.

"Oh? Mikey already met Izana?" I asked.

"Eh? You know Kurokawa Izana? Just who the hell is he?" Takemitchy asked just as when Emma entered the room.

"My brother."/"Our brother." Emma and I answered in sync. Everyone fell silent for a moment as they were confused with what we just said.

"Like I said, he's my brother." Emma repeated.

"He is our other brother." I emphasized. They still seem to be so confused so Emma explained and told their backstory.

"Come on, Mikey!! I told you so many times because he is also your half-brother! My original name was Kurokawa and I have a brother by that name!"

"Mikey never listens to anyone; don't be too surprised, Emma-chan." I butted in.

"How come you knew about this and never told me?" Mikey argued with me.

"Huh?!! Every time I try to bring up who is Tenjiku's leader you always cut me off!"

"He seemed to be really close with big bro Shin!" Emma said.

"and with me." I added.

"HA!!?!?!?!" Everyone shouted in unison and couldn't believe what they just heard.

"Why are you even surprised Mikey, Emma, Draken? You know I used to always go to Shin's shop back then. That's when I met Izana and we got along pretty well."

"Wait here, alright?" Emma went out then returned with a box full of letters that Izana sent to Shinichiro which creeped Draken out. We all read the letters. After a few moments of reading the letters, Mikey said he'll go outside to get some fresh air.

Draken then said that Izana must have a great amount of jealousy towards Mikey—a grudge. Then he mentioned what Madarame Shion told us when we fought the 9th gen of BD—they will carry on the 8th gen's will. That will is to end Mikey.

"And after Shinichiro passed away, he created Tenjiku and brought them here. This time he did it to kill Mikey... to end his own little brother!!" Takemichi concluded which made me felt uneasy and frustrated. If only Shinichiro-nii didn't make him feel that... if only I did something to make them have good terms.

"Takemitchy, can we talk for a moment in private?" I dragged him out of the room and went straight to my bedroom.

"I know why and how Toman lost to Tenjiku. It was my fault. I surrendered Toman to Izana just to make him stop from killing Mikey." I then explained the whole details to Takemichi and he, himself, couldn't believe that that future happened. I couldn't help but cry because I cannot stop blaming myself for that future.

"H-hey, [name]. It's not your fault. You only did it to protect Mikey—to protect Toman."

"Protect Toman? Most of them died in that future, Takemitchy! That future is the most fucked up one!"

"[name], calm down. We're here in the past. We can still change the future and prevent that from happening. We can give everyone a good future."

After I have calmed down, we went to his place and called over Chifuyu and the MizoMid Crew to discuss our plan.

-end of chapter 26-

Hiii!! I'm so sorry for updating this story really late!! I know I promised to update this during my Christmas break, but I ended up having writers block and started watching another series—Boku no Hero Academia and I just caught up with the manga last week (it only took me a whole day to read it lol).

I even started to have Shinsou Hitoshi brainrot and started writing a fanfic about him and my OC which will be published later.