CHAPTER 15: TRIGGER

"Taka-kuuuun! I heard you're finally going to make Takemitchy's uniform!" I waltz into his apartment as if I live there.

"Ah [name] you're here already. That's true. I asked him to come to school later so I can take his measurements." He replied as he takes out ingredients from the fridge.

"I see~ ah let me help you with that." I grabbed some of the ingredients and placed them on the counter.

"What are we going to cook for breakfast? Pancake? Waffles?" I asked as I wear an apron.

"Bacon and pancakes!" Luna and Mana came running in the kitchen to hug me so I hugged them back.

"Onee-chan, are you you going to eat breakfast with us today?"

"Yes!" I happily answered while tucking Mana's hair behind her ear.

"Go sit on the chair the two of you. Y/N and I will cook first, okay?"

"Okayyyyy!" They answered in sync.

They're so cute!!

Taka-kun and I started to cook breakfast for them and while we're cooking, we had a little conversation.

"Sorry for making you come here this early, [name]." I shook my head and replied,

"It's okay. I don't feel like staying at home anyway. Just staying in my room with piles of documents makes me feel more stressed out, but being here with you and your little sisters makes me feel better." I paused for a while before continuing on with what I'm saying.

"Taka-kun... please don't get mad at me for what I'm about to tell you."

"Hm?"

"Baji-san and I actually planned on getting rid of Kisaki." He stopped at what he's doing and looked at me.

"I'm not surprised. You and Baji were very close after all ever since you were younger." He pats my head and smiled.

"Can you tell me about how you and Baji did it all? I'm also under your unit after all since I volunteered to help you out."

"Of course!" I began explaining to him everything while we're preparing breakfast and even while the four of us are eating.

"So please, Taka-kun. Whatever I'm about to do, please trust me and Takemichi. This isn't just a grudge on Kisaki, it's for Toman and for Mikey."

"Haha as expected from you, [name]. Don't worry, I won't stop you from whatever you're up to. Just make sure you won't get hurt." I nodded in reply.

As soon as we finished eating, Luna and Mana left for school, leaving me and Taka-kun alone. We cleaned the dishes then he offered to take me to school as thank you for helping him out which I agreed to.

"Thank you, Taka-kun!" I said after I got off his bike.

"[name], what are you going to do now that Chifuyu already knows about your true identity?"

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head because his question confused me.

"You like him, right?" My eyes widened when he said that.

"Eh?! H-how did you know?!" He laughed at me first before answering my question.

"You're pretty obvious haha I know you when you like someone. You keep staring at him whenever we have a gathering even though you try not to look at him and the time when he came to the club room and talked to you."

"Taka-kun!! Ah speaking of gathering, we have one tomorrow to conclude the Bloody Halloween."

"I know. See ya then!" And just like that he left and I went to class.

I've been spending my break time thinking about how and why is Takemitchy acting kinda desperate during the Bloody Halloween and why he told Baji to don't die when they met up.

Takemitchy, just what are you?

My curiosity is bothering me so I spent the rest of the day investigating about him, but I cannot find any information that is suspicious.

Guess I'll just have to confront him.

"Takemitchy-kun, thank you for coming to see me."

I asked for Takemitchy to see me earlier before the gathering tonight. I just really have to ask him something really important that I cannot get it off my chest since the first time I met him.

"What is it something you want to talk about?"

"Tell me, how you know a lot of things as if you can see the future? I already felt something off about you from the first time we met." He looked down and stood in silence for a while as I patiently wait for an answer.

"I-I can't explain how I know it, but if you're doubting me for something else, then I assure you that I mean no harm or anything bad. I... I just want to protect the future."

Protect the future?

"Hmm it's not that I doubt you for anything bad... it's just kinda weird how you know what's going happen. If it weren't for you, then Draken would have died and Kazutora would have been beaten to death by Mikey. Takemitchy-kun, I salute you for your bravery even though you're physically weak when it comes to battles."

"Oi why did you have to add the last thing you said?" He sweat dropped.

"Anyway, I'm glad to work with you and be of your assistance. Let's take Kisaki down." I raised my hand for a handshake and as soon as he shook my hand...

BZZT!

Huh?

-end of chapter 15-

Sorry for the short chapter ackk— if there are errors or typos, then I apologize. I'll fix those once I have the time.