CHAPTER 26: THE QUEEN ADMITS DEFEAT

"Mikey!! Draken!! Our members got attacked by Tenjiku!!" I busted the door open in Mikey's room where he and Draken is staying.

"Tenjiku?" Mikey asked.

"A gang in Yokohama that was just recently formed and looks like Kisaki is behind this!" I took off my mask as I sat on the floor across them.

"Do you have any clue what the gang is like?" Draken asked as he place a cup of tea on the table for me.

"I only have a few information about them, but what I know their leader is--"

"WE MUST HAVE AN EMERGENCY MEETING TOMORROW!" Mikey cut me off just when I was about to mention who the leader is. In fact, I don't even know if now is the right time I should tell Mikey about him. This is going to be a disaster.

"[name], find every information that we will need to know more about this gang and we will discuss everything tomorrow at the meeting with the whole gang."

"But Mikey, there's something I need to tell you about this gang."

"We will discuss that tomorrow so it will be just in one go."

"Okay. I understand." I drank the tea Draken gave me then left the room to do my task.

Izana, why the fuck are you working with Kisaki?!

...

AT TOMAN'S MEETING

"TOKYO MANJI GANG EMERGENCY MEETING WILL NOW BEGIN!!"

"Yesterday, our member were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's Tenjiku! According to [alias], Tenjiku was just formed recently and Kisaki must be behind this!"

"In addition to that, it looks like Tenjiku is made up of people who never teamed up before and members of the S62 Generation." I butted in. Everyone looks surprised upon mentioning the S62 Gen. For those who don't know, S62 means Showa 62, meaning they were born in the 62nd year of Showa.

"First Division, report the incident that happened yesterday!" I ordered.

"The ones who attacked us were called the Mochizuki Unit." Chifuyu reported. Draken looks confused and fortunately Smiley explained what kind of unit they are.

"And [alias] came to help us. He kicked Mochi to the ground but refused to fight [alias]. He said something about someone is looking forward to fight him." 

"He refused to fight with [alias]?"

"Someone else wanted to fight him?"

"They probably have a feud with [alias]."

Everyone started to talk about what they just heard. To be honest, I don't really know who wants to fight with me or who has a bad blood with me who is part of Tenjiku. I don't think it's Kisaki since he has been targeting Takemichi ever since. It cannot also be Izana since he will most probably target Mikey.

So who is it?

Mitsuya debunked Smiley's statement that Mochi's unit is the strongest in Tenjiku and mentioned that they also have the Haitani Brothers. Mikey then mentioned that Madarame Shion beaten up the rest of our members.

"Madarame is also a S62." Mucho added. I looked at him suspiciously because I know that Mucho happened to meet them in juvie before based on the information I have on each and every members of Toman.

"WE ARE GOING TO ATTACK YOKOHAMA NEXT!" Mikey announced and everyone seems to be hyped up with it. I ran to Takemichi and Chifuyu because it looks like there's something important that they are talking about.