Tristan's Moment of Weakness

Dedicated to koko101 for being such a sweetheart and talking to me while I finished this

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ZEKE:

"So, where are you taking me now?" I asked, coffee in hand, mm-mm, my favorite, a white chocolate-mint mocha with and extra shot of everything piled high with whipped cream.

“Well, after dropping by the hospital for a shot of insulin for that giant cup of sugar you're inhaling, I'm surprising you.” He chuckled, taking a sip of plain black coffee. Ew. I liked a little more spice in my life, then again, he was manlier than me, so it made since he would have a manlier drink.

"I can't tell are you kidding about the hospital thing or not?" I whined, playfully, sipping delicately at my bomb-ass coffee.

"I'm kidding, babe, we're headed straight for the date....right after I drop by the Alpha's.” I groaned at his words in mock annoyance.

“I live right across the street, why didn't we go there earlier?”I ask, trying to sound like a chick if only to see if it would annoy him.

“Because what I'm after wasn't there earlier.” he said, calm as ever.

Darn it. “Okay.”

We stopped at Jack's house, Tristan kissing me chastely, smelling strongly of coffee and the pastries he'd scarfed down earlier. I had given him mine, as I was still too full from the night before, from how much I had fed from both Tristan and Blair, even if regular food didn't give me any nutrition, it still made my belly hurt if I ate too much of it.

I sat back in my seat, twisting my index finger around the rim of my coffee cup lid, looking over to Blair's house where Danny and Salem were visible through the living room window going at it hard and fast on the couch, Blair nowhere to be seen in the room. My brow raised as I watched Salem throw Danny down on his back and yanked his shirt off kissing a trail down to his navel and WHOA! Not okay! I turned my attention elsewhere swiftly before I myself got worked up, up to Blair's room's window. He was standing there, looking back at me, a pained expression on his face. He placed his hand on the glass lightly and I placed mine on the car window, mirroring his actions. 'I love you' he mouthed.

I smiled, tearing up a bit, 'I love you too.' I mouthed back. He grinned, kissing the glass, I chuckled and did the same, he made a funny face and so did I, it went on like that for maybe ten minutes before Tristan came out looking confused as I pulled my shirt up squealing like the stupid chicks on Girl's Gone Wild did on the commercial.

“What are you doing?” Tristan chortled, starting the car, still looking at me as I shifted my gaze back and forth between my two lovers.

“Um, playing with Blair...” I pointed to where Blair stood, doing just as I had a moment ago, pulling his shirt up, his face to the side, eyes screwed up and mouth open as if he were giving a girly scream.

To my shock Tristan growled angrily, his eyes flashing gold and the hair on the side of his face sprouting up, his wolf really showing itself, grabbing up my face with a talon-ed hand, the nails digging into my jaw, drawing a bit of blood. “You're mine now, don't you dare spend MY time playing with that worthless worm!” Tears pricked in my eyes and the demonic look melted away and fear and regret replaced them in a second. “Oh, gods, baby, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?”

I turned from him with a shrug, facing Blair's window again for a single second to see rage all over his face, pointing to his jaw, I gently touched my own and pulled my finger back soaked with blood. Blair's face raged more and he disappeared from his window, appearing a few short seconds later as Tristan pulled out, leaving Blair yelling and running after us, calling Tristan every bad name in the book. “We're still going?” I asked, refusing to look at him.