What Have I Done?

Firstly I'd like to say that Topher was based on Ehonte, very cool guy look 'em up, but know that if you hurt his feelings I'll shank you like a prison bitch.

ZEKE:

I awkwardly sat next to Blair on his bed, taking my messenger bag strap off from over my shoulder, looking at anything but him. “Hey, it's okay, we can just talk until you work yourself up to it, okay?” Blair said sweetly, resting his large hand on my shoulder. I nervously shook my head and took a deep breath before looking him right in the eyes and smiling wanly.

“No, the longer I wait the harder it'll get for me to just...do it.” Blair scooted closer to me and my gaze fell once again to my hands in my lap, all too soon, my view was blocked my his shoulder as he lay my head on it, facing his neck, enveloping me in a tight hug.

“Then just go ahead.” he ordered me huskily. I squeezed my eyes shut, gently pressing a kiss to the vein I planned on biting, making both of us shiver, both of us lost in the memory of me biting him at Jack's house. He tasted delectable, like nothing I could describe with mere words, not as good as Tristan had, but still yummy. “Bite me.” he panted, hugging my waist.

I followed the same process as I had two days before, licking and nibbling before plunging my brand new fangs in to his throat, Blair crushed me closer to him, leaning back until I was straddling his waist, sucking his neck for all I was worth while his hands rubbed all over, first my back over the shirt, then under, then over the shirt on my chest, then under, then tightly gripping my hair, then moving on to the back of my knees. I was too far gone to really notice much, too lost in the taste of life I was getting to truly understand what was going on, we rolled on the bed until we were both on our sides, a tangle of arms and legs. I took a deep breath, detaching myself before using my new found strength to roll us the other way, giving me access to the left side of his throat, I bit immediately, reveling in the blood lust rolling through me.

Blair cried at and ground himself against me, apparently, this side is more sensitive, I thought viciously. I wasn't thinking with my heart for those few moments, I was no longer Zeke, the new aged gypsy, I was Ezekiel Misery the vampire and Ezekiel was getting turned on by all Blair's moaning. My hand untangled itself from Blair's hair, finding it's way to his chiseled chest then to the hem of his shirt. My slim fingers slid up under the fabric, trailing lightly upwards to where his nipple was, I found the already hardened bead and rolled it between my fingers.

“Zeke! Oh, god!” he moaned, writhing against me.

“Shh, just enjoy it.” I murmured, before sinking my teeth back in to the wounds, biting him harder, Blair's movements became more frantic and his hand cupped my ass. My leg found it's way between his, rubbing his prominent erection, his whore-like moans making me rub him harder than I had intended, but he seemed to like it more than when I was gentler. “Do you like it rough, Blair?” I pinched his nipples harshly and he screamed in ecstasy. “That's a yes.”

I leaned up and kissing his mouth punishingly, thrusting my tongue in before getting permission, tangling mine with his own before biting down on his tongue with my elongated canines making it bleed. We kissed as I drank, his mouth left my own, trailing down my throat. It was then, as he sucked on my soft spot and rubbed my own hard dick that I realized I was no longer drinking from him. With that realization came another...''Zeke...'' his mouth was attached to my neck, giving me what was bound to be one hell of a hickey that was bound to last for at least three hours, there was no way that I should be able to hear anything he's saying so clearly, with no signs of panting. ''Zeke...oh, god, it's working! He's not even feeding, this is pure sexual want, he wants me, I can work with this...oh, Zeke, I'm going to make you love me more than him.''