Strange Happenings

STILL ZEKE:

“You can't make me.”

“On the contrary dear, I most certainly can.” My evil uncle chuckled.

“It's torture and I refuse.”

“Refuse all you like, hell scream rape for all I care, it's still going down, mate.”

“I'll report your evil ass.”

“Go ahead, the police will laugh you out of the station.”

“Don't care, I refuse.”

“Your mother gave me permission to do this, so if you object, please take it up with her.”

“What are you-? DAMN IT NOT AGAIN!” I cried as I was once more pushed out of a moving vehicle, Day screeched away, fish tailing by how fast he was going. “At least mum slows down when she does it.” I grumbled, readjusting my book bag and dusting the gravel from the knees of my breeches. Damon, the evil twat, had been going thirty five when he oh so lovingly shoved me out of the passenger seat in front of the high school without even looking at the breaks, I after years of gymnastics and being at least half prepared, back-flipped to safety, only brushing my knees against the ground after he drove off.

“Dude, does your family know what breaks are?” A very familiar and hot voice inquired behind me.

“It does seem to be growing in popularity to push me from moving cars of late.” I smiled at Blair. He, like myself was dressed in the mandatory school uniform, black trousers, white button down shirt, black and silver skinny tie (I substituted, surely they can't object, I'm wearing the bleeding tie, aren't I?) and light blazer, black with a silver trim. Unlike Blair, my shirt was untucked with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, the blazer was wrapped in a ball in my bag, and I wore blood red suspenders hooked to a rainbow rhinestone belt hanging about my knees, I also took the liberty of personally sewing on another dozen pockets lined in chains. Hell yeah, I looked awesome for being in a prep uniform.

“Love what you did to your monkey suit.” Topher giggled, bouncing up beside Blair in his own tattered version of it. His was bedazzled with swirling lime green patters and across his back on the blazer, tailored to be three-quarter length on him, was a giant upside down rainbow. No, it didn't look like a smiley face, but the colors from the top down were Violet Indigo Blue Green Yellow Orange and Red instead of Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo and Violet—the international gay pride symbol. He had also switched the boy uniform pants for a girls skirt and switched his white button up with a pale pink one and his tie with a big hot pink anime style bow.

“Are you sure your bi and not just gay?” I asked.

“You don't think I look cute?” he pouted, coming right up to me and grabbing my arm.

“Watch out!” some jock guy ran up to me, catching a football before it hit me in the face. He leered down at me. “Saved you. Guess you owe me a date, huh cutie?”

I couldn't help it, I laughed right in his face. “You don't want to date me.” I chuckled.

“It's cool, I think the whole goth thing is hot on the right girl. And that British accent's a real turn on.” he winked and Topher and Blair joined my laughter this go round.

“What are you doing hanging out with these losers? Come on join me and my friends over there.” He began dragging me away but I managed to slip away.

“I'm warning you, now, man, you don't wanna mess with me. I'm reeeeally not your type.”

“I'd like for you to be.” he ducked in and freaking kissed me.