Double Dutch

Have you ever played double dutch?

If not, let me somewhat explain the game, it's all the difficulties of jump-roping with someone else twisting the ropes, but there are two ropes instead of just one that go back and forth under your feet faster and faster usually chanting some silly rhyme until you trip. How does this have anything to do with ANYTHING?!

Simple--I suck at double dutch, and if I can't hop over two ropes at the same time, how in the hell did the spirits expect me to date two guys who hate each other at the same time?

I lay curled between my lovers, watching Blair's sleeping back, my back pressed to Tristan's chest, my whole body throbbing mildly. I sighed and untangled myself from the naked mass and put my boxers and pants back on, leaving my shirt and shoes off in the ridiculous heat of the morning. It should NOT be in the eighties at 7:30 AM.

I wandered down into the kitchen in search of a soda, freezing when I heard snickering behind me. I slowly turned to see Salem, Andy and Danny piled on the couch apparently waiting for the first to wake up. "Um, hey...." I waved, hesitantly really wishing I hadn't forgone a shirt.

"Oh, there's no point in trying to cover your chest now, we already saw it aaaall." Danny purred, coming over to inspect my bite marks closer. "My, what large hickeys you have." 

"The better to fuck you with, my dear." Salem said without pausing. "Speaking of some vicious hickeys, who was it that left that happy trail of hickeys on Blair, dear god, ya'll are some freaks up in here." he laughed, nudging Andy. I shot him a 'help me!' look recalling that he was Topher's feeder, but he just shrugged helplessly like 'you're on your own here, man.'

"Hey, baby, who ya talking to...." Blair trailed off, spotting the rest of his friends in his living room. "Um, hey guys, what's up?" he asked, tucking me in under his arm, thankfully, his chest was covered in a thin shirt and he was wearing his pants again otherwise I would've died of embarrassment.

"Apparently you, the sex god and the ever lickable Zeke Misery were all last night." Danny chuckled, lightly punching his arm. "Dude, I totally worship you now."

"Ugh, who's talking before the hour of coffee?" Tristan grumbled, making his way downstairs in nothing but his boxers, much to our friends' delight.

"Ooooh my gooood, I think I'm in love." Danny murmured, staring at my werewolf mate.

"No, Danny, bad," Salem said, flicking Danny's nose, "the sexy boy belongs to Zeke and Blair."

"Just Zeke, actually." he chuckled, dragging me out of Blair's arms.

"Ditto." Blair growled, yanking me back to him.

See? SEE?! F**king Double Dutch.

"Sooo, you two don't like each other, you just both like Zeke and....you're all dating? I'm confused." Danny said, scratching his head.

"I second that emotion." Salem waved his hand in the air above his head.

"I dunno, I think it's pretty straight forward." Andy said, quietly, his eyes trained on the floor. "They both love Zeke and Zeke loves both of them in two completely different ways, so they're both sacrificing half of his love and attention to make him happy." He blushed a deep red when everyone stopped to stare at him.

"I think he's got it, but I need coffee to be sure." Tristan grunted, dragging me back to Blair's room with Blair hot on our tail. "So your friends are a little...intrusive."

"Yeah, but they're good friends."

I tilted my head, hearing them murmur something about bets as to who would throw the first punch over me and when. "They're betting over when the first punch will be thrown between the two of you and who will win the fight."

"Yeah....they're good guys." Blair chuckled.

Tristan pulled his last shoe on and ran his hand through his hair. "Whatever, I need caffeine. Let's go, babe."

"Wait, who said he was coming with you?" Blair growled, grabbing my right hand.

"Um, I believe I just did." Tristan grabbed my left hand. 'One dutch, two dutch, queens of the double dutch', I chanted in my head.

"Whoever gets me today has to relent without a fight tomorrow." I said, yanking my hands away from both of them. They glared at each other. "Either that or we can go half a day and half a day on weekends and every other day on weekdays when we're in school."

Tristan sighed and nodded. "Alright baby, whatever you want."

"Sure, that works for me for now." They begrudgingly shook hands and Tristan lightly took my hand from my side, kissing the knuckles gently.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you outside." he gave me a quick kiss, shot Blair a mean look then meandered downstairs.

"I guess I'll see you around four then?" I asked, nervously. Blair smiled gently and wrapped me in his arms like I couldn't crush his hand with a flick of my wrist.

Blair kissed me slow and sweet, the kind of kiss that melts you to your core. "I love you Ezekiel Misery...both of you." my eyes stung with unshod tears and left Blair standing there in his room, eyes shining with tears just like mine. It wasn't that I didn't want to be with Tristan, I did, it's just that I wanted to be with Blair just as badly.

They were night and day, both of them perfect for me in two completely different ways...

How do I keep getting mixed up in stuff like this?

(A/N: Okay, so I've been sitting here the past two days trying to figure out who's POV I'm switching to now, and I realize that Danny and Salem are all but unmentioned in this story and I wanted them to have a decent part in it, so far I've failed, but now I want Salem to have a say in this!!!!)

SALEM:

"Myyyyyy milkshake brings all the boys to the ya-d and they're like 'it's better than ya-s', damn right, it's better than ya-s!" I growled at the ridiculous song my phone was currently blaring from my cell. I snatched it up and growled into it, face still buried in the pillows. "What is it and who are you?"

"Holy f*ck, dude, come to Blair's house right now!" Danny shrieked making me yank the phone away from my ear. I grumbled and hung up on him but got out of the bed anyway. Danny could've asked me to meet him in Antarctica and I would have...not that he needed to know that, I mean, he wasn't even sure whether or not he was bi, much less interested in me...

I shook away the morbid thought and quickly got dressed then made my way next door to Blair's where the adorable, yet idiotic Danny had left the door wide freaking open. "SALEM!" he whisper shouted, thundering down the stairs and grabbing my hand, dragging me up to Blair's room where Andy was standing looking annoyed.

"Why am I here?" he grumbled.

"I didn't wanna show him til you got here too." Danny hissed, still holding my hand. He probably hadn't noticed, but me? I was all but sweating and having a very hard time not focusing on his warm soft hand in mine.

Then he opened the door and aside from that one time Danny took a shower at my house and was dancing around my room in nothing but a towel, I had never gotten so hard so fast. There was Blair, the new guy and Tristan freaking Lumiere naked, cum covered and littered with hickeys. Curled around one another you couldn't really see what they were packing but hot damn, all three of them had perfect asses. Zeke, stirred, burying his face deeper into Blair's chest. "ABORT!" Danny mouthed, dragging both me and a very stunned Andy down the stairs and back into the living room, giggling to himself. "This is gonna be an epic day, my friends!" Danny said with a wink.

I slowly slid my hand out of his with a sad smile, thinking to myself; no, Danny-boy, this day is going to be just like every other day, you'll stay completely oblivious to my love for you, and I'm gonna try to be okay with it....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Awwwww! Poor Salem! *Huggles*