Duel Mates Part 3

Okay guys, I'm starting writing this on my phone, so PLEASE ignore any typos, because I use the swype thing and it's a tad mean to me at times, just bear with me :) also those of u with sensitive minds, I don't particularly suggest u read this, lol, and u guys know who you are *coff, coff* GG! *coff* this goes out to all my like minded perverts :D also, yeah, it's short, but this is part 3. I don't care if it bugs u :)  

~*~*~*~*~*~ 

EVIL ZEKE:

'Free at last!' I thought with a wicked smirk, feeling my eyes darken and canines sharpen. 

'Ezekiel!' I heard that mouse of a human boy I shared this glorious body with whine. 'Stop this at once!'  

'Not a chance,' I sneered in my head, rubbing tiny circles in my mates shoulders, thrusting into his hand and Tristan's fingers lustily, 'you interrupted me earlier, what's bothering you more? The fact that I've hijacked your first time or that your little pup is to distracted by your sudden intrest and my mates mouth to notice it's not you he's about to fuck?'  

'He is not!' The human cried in my head, 'I bet you a day of being free to roam that if you turn around and look him in the eye and say something he'll know it's not me!'  

'You're on, maggot.' I turned as far as I could, laying my head back on Tristan's shoulder, letting out a lusty moan. "More!" I panted, thrusting into the two fingers harder.  

"You got all vamp-y, is that a 'turned on' thing?" Tristan asked slowly adding a third finger.  

"Yeah," Blair huffed, releasing Tristan's cock long enough to answer for me and tossing me a discreet wink and kissing the head of my own dick to let me know he knew it was more than that, "every time Topher gets hot and bothered his eyes get darker." 

"It's actually pretty hot." Tristan said, nibbling my neck. I turned my head to the side to give him better access grinning as the human inside me went quiet. Indisputably, he saw that Blair noticed and Tristan didn't the same as me... 

"Blair...I need to prepare you..." I smirked and bit my lip, showing off my fangs. "I wanna top you while Tristan rides me." Blair moaned and did as he was told, turning to present his ass to me, I hated to admit it, but the sheer idea of the mutt riding me as I fucked my mate turned me on more than a little.  

"I'll admit, baby, I had my doubts about including your human, but I don't tink I've ever been so turned on in my life." Tristan whispered in my ear, far to low for Blair to catch. 

"Mmmm, tell me, BABY," I began, throwing extra emphasis on the endearment, "how would you have me prepare him?" 

The mutt growled softly and roughly thrust a fourth finger in me making me cry out in heated pain and pleasure. "I love it when you talk dirty...rim him." 

"Beg your pardon?" I ask, shyly, pretending to be his precious Zeke. 

"Lick it. I wanna see you sticking your tongue in his ass while I finger you, but make him roll back over, I want to watch his face while you do it." Hm. So the maggots mate was kinkier than I had originally thought. 

I told Blair how he was to lay, but nothing as far as what to expect. He looked so sweet and surprisingly innocent posed on his back with his legs spread, his hardened dick pointing at the trail of half an hour old bite marks over his belly and chest--that sight mixed with fingers teasing my prostate was nearly enough to make me cum right then and there, but I held on, ducking my head to coyly lap at my lovers sac. He moaned, thrusting his hips trying to get me to pay attention to something a little more...stimulating. I tisked him and continued teasing him, loving his slutty reaction. I lifted his legs over my shoulders and without warning started sucking his hole.