Salem-Side Up

It's short I know, but I couldn't help myself

______________________________________________________________

SALEM:

We hooted at Tristan as he left and Danny slid him the number to the local Chinese restaurant give him a sultry wink and saying "call me, I'm free all week!" nearly making Andy pee himself laughing as he's seen Topher do the exact same thing dozens of times and we had a friend at the restaurant who would tell us how many of them actually called, which was quite a few of them. He just ignored us and walked to his car parked a little ways down the street, ducking in to the drivers seat and waiting there, then came Zeke, rushing past us with a "Got to go, see you later, bye!" then Finally Blair came down looking like he hadn't slept in a month.

"Alright, guys, shows over, hit the road." he sighed, flopping dejectedly on the couch, his head in his hands.

"Hey, man, you okay?" I asked, sitting down beside Blair, rubbing small circles on his back between his shoulders.

"No...honestly, I'm not, I don't know if I have it in me to share him, Salem..." his voice was broken and filled with pain. "Last night...Tristan finished first and we shared this incredible moment just me and him and I couldn't help but think...'this is how it's supposed to be, just me and Z'..."

"Well, uh, it's not exactly shocking that you'd want and 'me and you and fuck off Lou' relationship." I told him with a carefree shrug.

"A what kinda relationship? Nah, never mind, I don't wanna know, you hang around Danny too much, man." Blair chuckled.

"What can I say? He tickles my pickle." Danny walked in at this exact moment and immediately fell to the floor laughing histerically.

"Hell yeah I do...in your dreams! Salem what have I told you about having wet dreams about me?! I am a minor, hence your lewd daydreams are child pornography and each viewing is a 200 dollar fine plus community service and you have to buy me a therapist, you sick, twisted S.O.B, wanking off to the imaginings of a little boy doing things to you!" he covered his mouth dramatically, slinking over to the couch where Blair and I sat, jumping up in my arms, his legs going around my waist and his arms around my neck. All I could think was 'please for the love of god, don't let me get hard'.

Blair was watching on with an amused expression, he knew all to well how much I like Danny, the asshole. "Stop being weird Danny!" I whined, half heartedly pushing his chest to get him off me, but I would've had better lucky removing a tattoo by staring at it really hard.

"Did you wank while you pictured me straddling you like this? What all did you have me doing, you perv?" he purred, batting his eyelashes mockingly.

"Seriously, dude, get off." I warned pushing him again with tite same effect.

"Why, am I starting to affect you?" Danny scooted further down in my lap and I felt myself start to stir, much to my horror.

"Really, Danny, leave poor Salem alone." Blair chuckled, tensely, trying to pry my crush off of my knees.

"Butt out, Blair, we play around all the time." Danny protested, yanking out of his grasp and fully pressing against me, chest to chest, hip to hip. Dear god in heaven, help me!

"Uh...." I croaked, my brain disconnecting completely to the point that I couldn't even attempt to remove him anymore and if either one of us moved I'd go from 'stirring' to ' full mast'. "Danny, I really don't...I mean I'd really like it if you'd get off I mean...."

"You're lying through your teeth, you're loving this and we both know it." He giggled. I held my breath trying not to get caught up in his heady scent. I knew I was giving myself away now but better he knew I was kinda in to him then know I has a raging hard on. "Salem you're not laughing, dude are you actually into me?"

I glanced up at him through my lashes, trembling with restraint, hid face a strange mixture between aroused, excited and astounded. He beamed at me as Blair slid out of the room. "How come you never said anything?"

"i thought it might freak you out." I laughed.

"Nope...just pissed you never said anything, now, kiss me dammit, I've been waiting for you to for over a year." I kissed him like my life depended on it and pulled back breathless and beaming.

"Worth the wait?" I panted.

"Hell yeah!" I laughed and pulled him down for another kiss, my future looking better then it had in years.