Blair's Infatuation

BLAIR:

“No, man, I'm telling you, the hottest frickin' guy I've ever seen was moving boxes in to the house between ours.” Salem shook his shaggy blonde head, tucking his hands in to his faded blue jeans.

“No one is hotter than Mr. Myers, dude, if he weren't our student teacher, I'd so go for it, hell, I might still try.” he winked at me, but I knew he wasn't flirting, even though we were pretty much the only lgbt's in all of southern Texas, we weren't interested in each other, I mean, at first, before we knew about each other's own view on same sex relationships, we all fancied the heck out of one another, but anymore it was all a running joke.

“Look, I think he's coming back! Is that him? I mean, no one else in the Division has a car like that, do they?” Motor Mouth Danny asked, pointing to a small cherry red four door car just as the door opened and a cute goth girl came tumbling out, shouting at the top of her lungs and shaking her fist threateningly as it sped off.

“Crazy bloody trollop!” she turned, shocking me with her eyes, I had never seen eyes so blue before, they had to be contacts.

“Hey there!” I grinned, stepping close to her, she looked so scared, crossing her arms over her skinny chest and casting weary eyes to Salem Danny and myself. “You new here?” I asked.

“Obviously.” She scoffed, smirking I looked her up and down again, her voice was pretty deep, dripping over me like warm honey, I want a recording of it.

“Your voice is kinda deep for a girl.” she laughed out right at this. “You from England?” Am I blushing? God I hope not, pray that I can blame it on the 95 degree weather.

“Mostly, yes, but I'm not a girl.” she-he said, burying his painted hands into the pockets of his strange baggy jeans, dripping in chains, no, not dripping in them, he had suspenders made out of silver chains and instead of keeping them up on his shoulders he let them hang from his waist, banging in to the back of his knees.

“No way!” Salem laughed, slapping his knee. I glared at him, instantly shutting him up.

“Prove it!” Danny said. Then it occurred to me that I could milk this golden opportunity.

“Yeah, flash us!” I grinned.

“Top or tail?” he was so calm about it, like he's done it a million times.

I deliberated for all of half a second, knowing that chances were if I had him flash us his junk, he'd never talk to us again and I didn't want that, so I ended up saying “top.” He shrugged out of his shirt and I was shocked, he was skinny, but hidden beneath his shirt was a wonderland of thin corded muscles and smooth abs starting to define themselves around his navel. He was pale as a vanilla ice cream cone and dear god would I love to find out if he tasted like one two, thankfully Motor Mouth saved me from doing just that.

“No frickin' way.” Danny whined, “well, that bites, I'm Daniel, but everyone calls me Danny.” he smiled holding out one large calloused hand. Sexy vanilla guy shook it and tugged his shirt back on to my utter disappointment and relief.

“I'm still not 100% sold on something so pretty being a guy, but either way, I'm Blair.” I chuckled, holding out my own hand—it swallowed the other boys whole. I fought the urge to pull him straight up to my chest, reminding myself that just because he was wearing eyeliner didn't make him gay.

“Salem.” My other friend said, shaking his hand as well.

“Well, I guess I'm kind of a girl...I'm not exactly attracted to them.” he sighed, closing his eyes briefly. Could it be so? Had a very sexy boy just wandered in to my very welcoming web?