The Brand New Old Me

Tristan:

Holy shit...Zeke...my Zeke....a girl? I ran out the door after him—her, but she was fast, no where in sight< I panicked a full minute before realizing that I'm a freaking werewolf and took a deep breath, tracking my frail little beauty, it didn't take too long to track her, she'd only run across the street to Jack's house and was curled up with her head in Mrs. Coopers lap.

"Now, dear, it couldn't have been as bad as all that could it?" she said, running her fingers through the insanely long hair girl-Zeke posessed.

"It was you should have seen his face, he was disgusted by me! And no bloody wonder about why, either! Jack thought I was sevenseven he'd nodoubt thought the same and who would want to be mated to a baby?!" she sobbed, and dear lord, that voice! The Spirits That Be must have been saving it for an angel, it was perfect, not too high or low, sweet and just touch husky and Jack was right, crouched down with only her thin pallid arms and legs visible, covered in the thick sheet of her hair she'd looked much younger, but the fleeting glance I'd gotten when she'd run from the house and the vision before me, she wouldn'tbe placed anywhere younger than fifteen at a stretch and no older than seventeen.

"It was probably just the angle they ssaw you at, you most certainly do NOT look that young and as soon as your brother gets home, I'm boxing his ears for that." she soothed.

A jolt seemed to run through her and her head shot up, tears thankfully forgotten. "B-brother...I never thought of that...I'm going to be Jack's little sister now, aren't I? Oh wow...." A smile spread across her face. "I always wanted a brother!"

Mrs. Cooper smiled widely at the beautiful girl—her new daughter. "Well, things work different in the pack, so youll have more thn one brother and you better believe you'll be their angel, no one will ever be able to come close to you with out six or seven testosterone filled werewolves growling behind you to scare them away."

Girl-Zeke sat up, wiping her eyes adorably, "Am I one of the only girls in the pack?"

"The ONLY girl, its very rare from a female werewolf to be born, there was only two in my generation, although I, myself, was bitten, they were almost worshiped the two born in. Females are almost always treated with extreme care, especially the true mated ones, so in your generation, what with you all being so young, you're the first female in the pack their age or younger, so expect star treatment." She chuckled.

Z smiled, it was shaky but honest. "I'm almost looking forward to it, and I'm so sorry I came running in here, sobbinglike a loon...I know you just spent the last two hours shopping for me and I just know you're dying to play drss up with me. What do you say we do a little fashion show then call a pack meeting, okay?" My heart jumped up in my throat as she went to start taking her dress off, but Mrs.Cooper stopped her right as I glimpsed the very bottom of tantalizingly innocent looking pink silk panties.

"Hold on, honey, I have another surprise before we start in on all this and Tristan Lumiere if you think you're gonna stand there and watch her undress you gotta nother thing coming!"

Z squealed and yanked her dress hem down to her knees her cheeks flushing beautifully red. "Triastan!!!" she scolded.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to peep, I swear! I just...um...I wanted to talk to her...um...apologize I guess? I'm not really sure what I did wrong, but, in my experience, men are supposed to at least once a day, right?" I could feel my neck growing hot as I looked her over.

"Um....ignoring that for now..." she mumbed, turning once again to Jack's mother. "Mrs. Cooper?"

"Momma."

"Right, mummy, um, you said there's another surprise for me?" Mrs. Cooper squealed, first over the 'just absoloutely darlin'!' way Z called her 'mummy' and again over the surprise she'd prepped for Z.

"We always hoped that The Spirits would bless us with another child, but when it never happened, we turned this room into a guest room but now...." She swung the door open, revealing the most perfet steampunk princess room I'd ever seen in my life. A king sized bed draped in a royal purple bedspread with black lace butterflies and a gauzy lavender canopy hanging over head and down the sides and all the furniture looked antique, black cracked gold and golden girly things, mirrors, brushes and a heavily laden jewlery box, filled with real and costume jewlery. Z's eyes welled with tears and she tured, tears in her eyes, flinging herself into Mrs. Coopers arms, hugging her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! It's the most perfectly perfect thing I've ever seen in my whole life! Oh, my gosh, this must've cost a fortune, how on earth am I to accept this?! You're doing so much already just letting me stay here and now all this and the clothes...I feel badly that you've had to do so much...."

Had to? oh, dear silly girl, I've been itching to do this for ages! I wanted a girl more than anything in the world after our little Jackie and now we have one, I'm letting out years of built up baby-girl-itous syndrome. And remember, the boys and Mr. Cooper are going to put me to shame once they get a hold of you." She chuckled. "In fact, I think he's off getting you a bank account with a debit card to it, a cell phone and a car and something about a million summer dresses....not totally sure, we both kinda might have gone a weensie bit overboard."

"Just a touch." I chuckled while Z stood there with her mouth hanging open.

"By the way, dear, you're more than welcome to change it, but for offical fake adoption records sake and to get all this rolling we named you Gwyneria Renee Cooper...we can always change it later anyway, if you aren't fond of it."

"I love it!" She cried, dabbing her eyes. "I love all of it, mummy, all of it, all of this...it's all just so perfect even if you all are determined to make me positively rotten," she laughed again. "But I do ask if we could just call me Gwyn or Gwennie so I don't trip over my own name when I introduce myself tomorrow."

Hours were spent playing with clothing shoes and make up and once I had explained myself to Gwyn, she cuddled right up to me and now we're cuddled up on the couch watching a movie while Mrs. Cooper pops her head in ans squeals every three minutes and snaps more photos while we all wait for the pack to show up.

Right after her moms latest pop in, Gwyn turned to me with a beautiful fangless smile that crickled her nose in the best way, "I think I'm going to like being a girl." my control snapped and i kissed her fiercely, shocking her into a tiny squeal then gave back everything she was getting.

"I know I will, as long as you're still the boy I fell for..."

She nodded with a happy bubble of laughter. "I wonder how he's doing anyway....the other me...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NO! DON'T DO IT!!! DON'T MAKE EVRYBODY WAIT TO SEE HOW ZEKE AND BLAIR ARE DOING, HOW COULD YOU, YOU PSYCHO?!?!?!?! Oh, wait, I'M ME AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT ALL GOES DOWN!!!!! Mwa hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!