1. Greetings

~

We only see each other at weddings and funerals

~

On the twelfth hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth.

This was unusual only in the fact, that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.

~

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many children as possible.

He got eight of them

~

And it begins....

Hey Siri play 'picture book' by the kinks.

Sir Reginald hargreeves walks down a narrow sidewalk proud and confident. Behind him eight strollers follow. They each have a woman dressed in a form fitting maroon overcoat with black kitten heels pushing the eccentric strollers quickly. Each woman's hair is in a tight updo with a small cocktail hat sitting snug on each of their heads.

The expensive strollers were designed for each child coordinating to their numbers. They rolled smoothly down the sidewalk following sir Reginald. Strangers stoped and stared at the peculiar sight that passed them by. Eventually, each stroller closed in on its final destination. This destination was quite the sight for many at the time due to its elegance and large size. Sir Reginald opened the gates to the academy and turned around. He sighed and overlooked all of the strollers.

~

Today
The white violin

A slim girl with pale skin and a nervous face goes to center stage and unlocks the case that holds her beautiful white violin. Two studio lights only illuminate where she stands leaving the rest of the theater dark with the exception of minuscule emergency safety lights illuminating walkways.

She picks up her violin, sighs and looks at all the different cords thinking about her song. She takes her bow stick with her right hand and begins to softly play, enjoying the empowering feelings of her soft melodies vibrating throughout the empty theater.

~
Space boy

A loud alarm wakes up a sluggish man. He groans and slaps the alarm turning it off. He gets out of bed and begins walking through a narrow hallway he can barely fit through. He roughly hits his head on a overhead beam and hisses in pain.

The man hits random buttons then waters his lonely plant. The muscular man squeezes himself into a space suit and makes sure to secure his helmet before he leaves his space pod. He slowly treks to take out his trash and takes a glance of the beautiful world he longs to go back to.

"Incoming transmission."

~
The Kraken

A family cries and begs for help from robbers that are keeping them hostage. Glass shatters and a man groans as a robber shoves him into a wall.

The annoyed robber threatens them "show me where the safe is or your family's dead!" He shines the flashlight on the terrified family and shouts again demanding an answer, "where's the safe?" The family whimpers and cries more.

"Just leave us alone please!" The dad begs annoyed. A man stalks outside the house watching everything and analyzing the bad guys. He enters the back door and quickly goes up to a robber snapping his neck.

He wears a skin tight shirt and pants that hold knives and other weapons. He punches and slams another robber into a coffee table and flings a knife into another mans hand. He twist himself and grabs onto one man and kicks the same person he pierced with a blade in the groin. He knocks them both out and helps the family.

He stops what he is doing when he sees the news on tv.

~
The Rumor

Cameras flash and Poparazzi yell as a beautiful woman walks down the red carpet in a skin tight dress that flares out at the ends. She wears a beautiful, intricate silver necklace that sits high up on her chest near her neck beautifully accentuating her collar bones.

She smiles towards all the cameras and walks confidently towards the middle where she stops and strikes a pose. Photographers compliment her but the mood quickly changes once the news of her father is shared.

~
The Séance

A very enthusiastic man gets out of bed and proudly walks down the halls of a rehab center. He sighs happily and turns towards a bunk he is walking past. "Hey, you, stay strong." He points and slaps the mans arm, "I believe in you, okay?" He's already at the next bunk and acknowledges the person and points again, "you, not so much." They both chuckle and he continues to walk.

Someone says a farewell and the druggie quickly grabs a bag the pharmacist hands him. "See ya soon Klaus." The man behind the counter says sadly and flips the druggie a 30 day sobriety coin.

~

What each of them soon learned- their father is dead.

~
Vanya used to have trouble going to sleep at night from her meds, eight would help by singing her to sleep.
~