3. Past life reggressions

~

We only see each other at weddings and funerals

~

"I'm back bitches!" Eight exclaimed throwing her hands into the air. Five rolled his eyes and touched the newly forming bruise on his cheek.

"And I'm hungry so..." the siphon began to walk towards the kitchen, five quickly followed along with the other siblings.

~

In the rather outdated and dysfunctional kitchen all eight Hargreeve siblings, alive and dead, were present together for the first time in years.

Five put down a cutting board and walked towards the bread basket. "What's the date? The exact date." he asked turning back around to continue his sandwich.

"The 24th." Vanya stated.

The small girl rolled her eyes as she entered the room spatial jumping towards the sink to wash her hands. "Of what."

"March"

The older siblings turned around surprised to see her.

"Good." five said smiling a bit.

"Can you make me one?" Eight asked gesturing towards the sandwich in progress.

"No." Five denied still making his own sandwich.

"Don't you think you owe me it?" Eight asked five with her signature puppy eyes.

"Still no." Five sassed not bothering to turn and meet her hard gaze.

Out of childish anger, eight used her mind to take a knife out of Diego's belt and flung it at fives face. Much to eights dismay, the knife did not hit him, but instead hovered in the air centimeters away from the back of his head.

Allison, Diego, Klaus, Luther, and Vanya looked absolutely mortified at the sight, while five simply turned around and picked the knife out of the air. He then began pulling more bread out of a bag with an annoyed sigh.

The siphon snickered in triumph and spatial jumped next to five waiting for her sandwich.

She turned and looked at the table of her 'older siblings' and analyzed each of them.

Vanya sat in her leather jacket resting one arm on the oak table, Luther did the same on the other side of the table except he looked much more incompetent. Klaus sat on top of the back section of the table sitting with his legs crisscrossed and a hand firmly on his mouth. To Klaus's right Allison stood confused taking short glances at Luther. Then to Klaus's left Diego crossed his arms over his chest pining to ask for more answers.

"So, are we going to talk about what just happened?" Luther asked in attempt to seem like a leader.

"I threatened five with a knife?" The girl sarcastically poked wanting to avoid the dreaded conversation of how they got back to current reality.

"No, I don't mean that." Luther spat annoyed. The siphon frowned at his unwavering seriousness and rolled her eyes. Neither five nor eight answered his previous question.