6. Saving delores

~

Run Boy Run

~

The group left the office and went to the main records system. The boss went from drawer to drawer trying to find the file they were looking for. After 10 minutes he eventually pulled out a slip of paper

"Huh that's strange." The guy huffed

"What?" Five asked sitting on the edge of his seat.

"Uh- the eye hasn't been purchased by a client yet." Our logs say that the eye with that serial number- this can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured." The guy looked up amazed. Fives heart dropped, Klaus looked confused, and eight stood up and threw a random plant across the room with her mind.

"What the hell!" The guy yelled startled by the plant. "Shut up." Eight demanded slapping the table. Five groaned and asked if the man was sure.

Eight spacial jumped to the front of the building and sat on the steps with her head buried in her hands.

"I'm fucking done." She roared. Bicycles around her broke from their locks and flew across the pavement. The wind began to pick up and random fall leaves circled in the air. Her head shot up from what she had done unintentionally.

The doors behind her shot open, "this is not good." Five concluded quickly leaving the building.

"I was pretty good though, right? 'Yeah what about my consent, bitch?'" Klaus chuckled following the teenager.

"Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five looked as if he was going to punch someone any second. Eight stood up from her spot and watched annoyed.

"What's the big deal with this eye anyway?" Klaus pondered. Glitter and glass still littered his hair.

"There is someone out there who is going to loose an eye in the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this earth as we know it." Five stepped forward and yelled in klaus's face. He then walked away taking a few breaths to calm down.

"Yeah, Can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?" Klaus rolled his eyes and questioned.

"Your twenty bucks?" Eight spoke up asking the question rhetorically.

Klaus turned and met her fiery gaze. "Yeah, my 20 bucks." Though, he began to regret meeting her gaze. He felt that if looks could kill he would one hundred percent be a dead man in a shallow grave.

"The apocalypse is coming, and all you can think about is getting high?" Five stressed.

"Of course." Eight sighed and sat back down on the warm pavement.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a rumblin" Klaus imitated a stomach growl and pat his stomach as well.

"Your useless." Five insulted.

"You're all useless!" He exclaimed walking away sitting next to Eight.

"Gee, thanks!" She sarcastically muttered not taking offense to his words.