28. There'd Better be a Mirrorball for Me

~
The White Violin
~

Spacial jumping always left eight with an overwhelming urge to puke. After one too many hits to the head, she finally gave into the urge on the backside of the Superstar bowling center. As soon as the duo arrived eight had quickly thrown herself from Fives arms to the rough pebbles of the ground and puked into a nearby bush.

Five unexpectedly rushed to help the girl and pulled her wild hair back from her face. He rubbed small circles on her back and just watched Eight, not wanting to speak.

Eight appreciated his gesture but couldn't help but feel caught off guard.

There were a few seconds of silence from the two, eight regaining her composure and five thinking about the possible future he would miss out on if they did not stop Vanya.

"We should get inside, the others should be there." Five spoke in a low whisper, as if he was scared to startle the girl from her spot. He could admit, she didn't seem very well and it worried him.

She nodded and stood wobbly. He assisted her but was slapped away, "I can get up myself."

"Sure."

When they entered the bowling alley they saw the rest of the Hargreeves sitting in a small circle under lane 6, all wearing ugly red and green bowling shoes.

Eight found it humorous and let out a small chuckle, she frowned when Allison dangled another pair of shoes and smirked at eight raising a brow.

The assassin rolled her eyes and made her way to the group, five trialing behind in case she were to fall.

The bowling alley was practically vacant, besides the Hargreeves and a birthday party filled with teenagers joking and bowling about two lanes down from them.

"Look I hate to be the one to say it, but everyone needs to prepare." Luther was the first to speak.

Eight refused to put on the ugly shoes and crossed her arms defiantly standing next to five.

"For what?"

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." Luther was slapped roughly with Allison's notepad, along with getting small glares and looks of uncertainty from the group.

Eights didn't fully disapprove, her stomach twisted at her uncertainty.

"We may not have a choice Allison!" Luther defended.

"Bullshit." Diego glared, he couldn't loose anyone else, even if it was Vanya. "There's always options."

"Yeah, like what?" Eight was surprised the words left her mouth. She expected some backlash or glares but got none.

"Whatever we decide, we need to find Vanya, and fast she could be anywhere." Luther stood from his seat.

Eight watched Allison's eyes linger on number one.

Eight felt annoyingly drowsy. She turned to five and whispered, "can I borrow some of your energy."

He nodded not letting his eyes leave the others. Her hand grabbed firmly to his forearm and she pulled some of his power and energy. She was carful to not be greedy and pulled away after a few short seconds.

"Wait she might be here!" Klaus exclaimed pointing at the newspaper he was previously, aimlessly, reading.

One of the adds was for Vanyas concert she was first chair for. They all felt like idiots for not thinking of it before. They were interrupted from their realizations when a female worker sauntered over.