002

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨.

𝗜 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧 𝗨𝗣, 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗬 breathe.

Another dream about Rudy. Let me catch you all up, last I heard Rudy was back with Elaine, I've been in LA, focusing on myself at this point. The dream thing has been happening for a week, the same thing over and over again.

Season two had been starting up, relentless calls asking if I wanted to join again, and in all honesty fuck yes I did. But was I even brave enough to face it?

I glanced over at the body next to mine, short brown hair covering his face as he snored lightly, he wasn't who I wanted. Zack, we had met in the studio a year ago and really hit it off, we've been hooking up but it doesn't feel the same.

My eyes squinted at the brightness of my phone screen, standing up to walk to my kitchen on the opposite side of my apartment, I clicked on Madelyn's contact, I really needed to hear her voice.

"Hello? Mads?" Her sweet voice rang, I smiled instantly at the sound of it, other voices could be heard in the back, most likely the cast.

"Hey, it's me. I'm such a mess, I don't even know what to do anymore. The dream it happened again."
I ranted, leaning my weight on my elbow as the cushion underneath me squeaked.

She sighed, "again? Maybe it's a sign or something? We really miss you, Jonas is practically begging for me to convince you to come back. It's not the same without you and plus we can't find anyone to replace you."

"I've been thinking about it, music for me is like an endless loop. No new ideas or anything. I miss you too, all of you for that matter." My tired eyes shut, thoughts sprawled out all over my brain.

"Your character starts filming next week, it's up to you. Don't push yourself." She said, clearly referring to my on and off relationship with my blonde co star.

Lately things have been confusing. Friends then him ghosting me, friends again then me ghosting him. We haven't spoken in three months. I missed him, his laugh, his smile, the way his fingers would dance on my bare skin.

"Tell Jonas don't worry about finding a new person. I'll be there." My mind was set. I needed my friends, my past always found a way to haunt me, and maybe this time it was for the best.

"Ah! Stop! Really?" She jumped, her squealing with absolute happiness as she could barely form a sentence.

𝗭𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗗 "𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗙𝗙'' 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗, no offense but thank you Jesus. He made it clear that he wasn't looking for anything long term, in my opinion he was just using me for my body and my fame.

Two days. Two days until I would be back in Charleston, the thought of seeing him made me stomach turn as I finished packing my suitcase. Deciding to keep my apartment in LA and just renting out my old one.

Impulse. It's exhausting, my thumb swirled around the call button on his contact, should I? Just solve our problems now, I'm not good with fighting in person.

It was too late to back out now as the call was accepted, my breathe instantly picking up as he spoke.

"Hello." His tone was harsh, a hint of confusion mixed into it, "anyone there?"

"Uh, yeah. Hey Rudy." I nearly slapped myself at how I stuttered up when attempting to reply.

"Why are you calling?" He asked, the sound of a door closing on the other side echoed through the phone call.

"Just wanted to ask you how you were." My voice sounded hesitant, truth is I didn't even know why I was calling.

He hummed, "yeah. Well it's really busy right now, gotta help with props. I'll call you, um, whenever. See ya."

Before I could reply the line went dead, I pulled the phone away from my ear as I looked down at it. Did he really just? God, I am so stupid!

I pulled my pillow to my face as I screamed into it, balling my fists up at my side as my body went limp against the cold sheets beneath me. Well fuck me.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
so basically the first chapter was just a dream.
if you are confused, read the last chapter of
co-stars!
hehe <3