007

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚𝙨.

𝗕𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 had all wrapped their scenes, the sun had already set. The stars making their annual appearance as they wind picked up.

Madison stepped into the elevator, dressed in comfortable clothing as she clicked the R button. She began to move upwards, her hands gripping the metal support ledges as it had came to a stop.

She hurried up the flight of stairs, nearly throwing the exit door open as the immediate cold weather send chills down her bare arms.

Her feet quickened as the door shut softly behind her, the wind blowing her silky strands around as she gripped out the ledge.

"Mads?" A familiar voice called, his blonde strands sweeping over his face due to the high speed winds, "you alright?"

She nodded, swallowing as she tucked the brown strands behind her ears, "yes. Just needed some air."

"Right. It feels like a fever dream." Rudy smiled gently, "I'm really happy that you're back, Mads."

"I'm happy to be back. I missed this." She returned the smile, "kinda feels like I never left in the first place."

He glanced at her, "it was miserable for me. I've never felt so much guilt in my life. I thought you hated me."

Madison furrowed her brows in confusion. Did she really give him that bad of a cold shoulder? She shook her head quickly, "I was upset, Rudy. I had ever right to be upset. We were doing so well."

"I know." He gulped, laying his palms flat against the hard surface of the ledge as he glanced at the surrounding city lights, "that's completely my fault. You know that I love you with my entire heart. I think that's why I push you away so much."

"I don't want you to push me away. I hate being without you, and I hate seeing you happy with other girls. Call me selfish but it's just the truth. It's always been you." Madison confessed, avoiding eye contact with the sappy blonde beside her.

Her words were replying in his head, he tore his eyes from the blinding but adoring view of the city as the trailed over to her.

She stood silent, hair being swept out of her face by the strong weather, the breeze leaving chills down her spine as she bathed in the coolness.

"I've never felt this way about anyone. And I ruined every shot I had at loving. You're always going to deserve better then me, Mads. I'm no good for you." His voice slightly broke as he shut his eyes.

"No." She deadpanned, her body now facing him as her hands cupped his cheeks, "I only want you. No body compares to you. I've tried so fucking hard to get over you, but it's no use."

His hands held her elbows as they stood close, tears building in their eyes as they comforted one another.

This was only breaking them both even more. They knew that they would only last so long, but the happiness and pleasure that came first had them drawn in each time.

"I love you." He whispered, his forehead coming to lay upon hers as tears trickled down his cheeks.

"I love you." She cried, feeling like jelly as he pulled her into his inviting chest.

There they stood, tears soaking their pink tinted cheeks as they hugged, bathing in each other's scent as their walls began to crumble once more. Their guards slowly fell as they were clinging to one another.

Madison knew what the outcome would be, she knew that she may not be able to take another wave of the pain that come along with Rudy. She'd risk her own happiness just so she could call him hers again.