021

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
A dream life.

WAKING UP IN THE tangled white sheets, Rudy's arm draped around her waist, the feeling of his breathe breezing across the back of her neck, goosebumps coming across her skin.

She loved this feeling, the morning sun beaming down on her smiling face, her eyes squinting at the brightness as she turned away, nuzzling her face into Rudy's bare chest.

He chuckled, holding the back of her head gently, "I could stay like this forever."

"Me too." She mumbled, her hand coming to cup his stubbled jaw, "As much as I love my job, these hours are killing me."

"Sleeping ten hours isn't enough for you?" Rudy teased as she rolled onto her back, his hand sliding to her stomach.

She laughed, slapping his shoulder back, "It's not. You need you're beauty sleep, trust me."

"Excuse me?" Rudy shook his head, his lips coming to a flat line as her giggled filled the air at his reaction.

"What? Just being honest." The brunette shrugged, turning away from his hold, the sunlight pouring into her bedroom, she could hear Madelyn snickering from the kitchen.

Madelyn's head poked through the doorway, "Listen lovebirds, we've gotta be out of that door in fifteen or else Jonas is hunting us down."

The two groaned, forcefully getting out of bed, brushing their teeth, laughing, and throwing on tossed clothes.

Work was out of the loop for the cast, it was more of goofing off with your friends and getting yelled at by your work parents, Josh's looks of annoyance always making them snap back into reality.

With Rudy and Madison sharing a bowl of pineapples, fighting over who got the last one, Chase perked up from his spot on the couch.

"We should go out for drinks tonight. Its been a while. Filming is almost done" Chase urged, shrugging slightly, everyone nodding with the agreement to get off their asses.

"I could go for a drink." Madison mumbled, leaning back into Rudy's chest, her headache making her whine.

JD bummed, playing with a pen, the clicking driving the group insane, "So, 7:30?"

The group shook their heads. By the time they'd finish shooting for the day it was already five, leaving them two and half hours to get ready. For most people it would seem like plenty of time, but for Madison...

"What the fuck am I gonna wear?" She groaned, throwing a pair of jeans across the room in frustration, Rudy chuckling at her childish action, "It's not funny."

She dug in the depths of her closet, wishing she would've packed more clubbing clothes in a way, the basics she packed weren't doing it for her.

After another twenty minutes, she decided on a soft orange colored mini dress, flowing out at the bottom ending right above her mid thigh.

Thank God for the Barbados heat. Her cheeks tinted a soft pink.

Madelyn, Rudy, and Madison hurried out of the house, the group text blowing up as it was nearly 7:20 and the driver was waiting on them.

The Cove was packed with people of all backgrounds, music blasting, dancing, drinks, more drinks. The group could already feel the night, shooting down a shot together before discovering off into the crowd.

Madison had turned her back, attempting to get closer to the middle of the circle, but instead she'd lost her blonde. The boy completely out of sight.

She simply shrugged, chugging down another drink, feeling the liquor burn with sensation, she giggled softly, swaying with the people around her.

Four drinks down and she could barely stand straight, including the three shots she did towards the beginning of the night.

She stumbled towards one of the walls, laying her forehead against it, she jerked back when she felt a cold hand touch her arm.

Drew stood staring at her, a worried expression on his face, even though you can clearly tell they were on the same level of sobriety, "You ok?"

"Never been better." She slurred with a hiccup, giving him a sloppy thumbs up.

He laughed, moving the draping dark hair from her face, "You're so beautiful."

Madison smiled stupidly at her close friend, poking his right cheek, "Well, thank you. You're so sweet."

"He dosent deserve a girl like you." He shouted into her ear, the music pulsating around them.

She scrunched her face up, a small frown on her lips.

Drew pulled back from her, his gaze wondering on her tan skin, the adventurous look in her light eyes was killing him. He sighed, shaking his head, her hand on his chest as he leaned down towards her ear, "Kiss me?"