010

CHAPTER TEN.
To look, but not to touch.

MADISON HAD BEEN BEHIND cameras most of her life, between photo shoots and small commercials, she'd known the run down on how to do it and what to do.

Being back on set was a hit for her. Outer Banks had changed her life, bringing an endless number of new opportunities and new life long friends.

She sat on the edge of the boat, cameras steady on the side of her cheek as her hands rested in her lap, legs over the blonde boy as he leaned against the back of the boat.

"And scene!" Jonas called, the sound of the clip snapping down airing throughout the area, the man behind the camera sent the two a thumbs up as he began to roll.

Rudy sighed, glancing up at her with a small tilt of his head, "This can't be the life you want. On the run? You're better than this. Being a Pogue isn't all that great."

"That dosent matter, JJ. I'm doing it because I get to be with you! That's what matters." Madison grabbed his warm hands.

"You're doing this for me?" He furrowed his brows, the sun beaming down on his tan skin.

She nodded fiercely with a smile, "I'm doing this all for you. Can't you see that?"

"And scene!" The director yelled just as their faces became inches apart, causing the two to quickly scatter away from one another, awkwardly avoiding each other's touch.

Madison stood, dusting off her shirt as she helped herself off the boat, the sunset painting a beautiful splatter of orange and red, she admired it as she walked to her trailer, passing by the extras as she gave them small nods.

She opened the door to her trailer, closing it behind her as she shoved the shirt over her head, slipping on a white tank top with a gray cardigan, the feeling of needing to be comfortable become unbearable.

She hummed at the knock on her door, "Come on in!"

Rudy stepped into the room, swallowing as he tripped over his words, furrowing his brows as he got angry with himself, "Uh, sorry, um, you left you're necklace on the props. I was asked to return. Sorry."

Her eyes fell in the small pendant, gifted from the blonde himself, the diamonds sparkling beautifully in the bright lights, "Thank you for returning it."

He placed it into the palm of her hand, forming his lips into a flat line before chuckling, "Surprised you kept that. If I were you I would've sold it or returned it."

Madison gulped, drifting her finger over the precious necklace which she had treasured for the past year, she tilted her head to the side as she looked up at him, "I think it's worth a lot more than getting thrown in a dumpster or some man's jewelry box. It's beautiful."

"I mean, yeah, sure. I didn't mean it to be offensive. Just thought since you dislike me you wouldn't want any memory of me." Rudy glanced down at his boots, a small frown on his pink lips.

"I don't dislike you, Rudy." She laughed, turning her chair fully towards him, he shot his head with a confused look, "Sure, you fucked me over. I don't hate you. There's a lot I wanna say to you, but I just don't think I'd ever be able too."

Rudy nodded simply, "Yeah. Me too."

She walked him walk out of her trailer, leaving her heart throbbing like the first time he walked away from her on the beach, leaving her in complete shambles, left to pick up her own pieces.

She sighed as she leaned back into the chair, turning it towards the mirror as she rose the shining necklace, bringing to her bare skin as she latched the hook together, letting it dangle freely down to her collar bone.

That's when she began to stare at her trailer. She'd almost completely forgotten how it looked, being away for so long.

Picture hung around her vanity, most of them being Rudy and Madelyn. In every picture she was smiling largely at the camera, seeming to be having the time of her life.

God, she missed that feeling. How was she to move on from a love that only occurs rarely? No matter how hard she tried, she knew deep down she was never going to fully leave the man she loved.

And she would do anything in her power to be able to have him back in her arms.

Maybe she should've learned how to forgive.

Authors note!!
So so much planned
You guys aren't even ready.