Trust/Camping Trip

It had been a month since Lily and I tried to talk to Namjoon. I sighed and laid my head on my palm, trying to think about something better to do. I sat at my desk thinking, but then, the door opened and I turned around to see Jungkook standing there. "I thought you were going to practice," I said softly. Jungkook sat on my beloved bed and sighed, "Rap Mon cancelled our practice until next week." I had nothing to say. I was barely a trainee. I just sat there thinking even more about everything now. He stood up and grabbed my hand, "I made lunch, come eat." I looked at him for a moment and looked at our hands. He looked down too and pulled his hand away. It was awkward since then.

"You fattie," Jimin whined while carrying J-Hope. I was walking behind everyone else just to get myself to think a bit more and then Suga turned to me, "Are you going to walk with us?" I looked up and stopped, "Aren't I already walking with you guys?"

"Ahni!" Jimin said. He let J-Hope down and headed towards me. He pushed me towards Jungkook and my heart started to beat faster. *What's wrong with me?* I questioned. "Just hold his hand like this," Jimin said and made our hands link. I looked up at Jungkook and he turned away not caring. "If you let go of each other's hand, you're paying a whole meal for us, and that's a lot." Jin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got to our from gate, Jungkook let go of my hand and rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry, they're probably just being like that on purpose."

"Why did you let go of my hand just now?" I asked.

"Huh? Me? I just, uh, to make sure that they're not sneaking on us." I nodded and went inside as soon as he opened the gate.

I stood up without me even knowing and walked out of my room. He stood up and followed behind me. It was getting creepy and I turned to him, "Don't walk behind me."

"What do I do then? I don't want to walk in front of you," Jungkook said. He walked beside me. It was even more awkward now. We went to the table and I sat down. He sat down after and started to eat. I started to eat too. It was dead silent and I couldn't think of anything.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked. I jumped from the sound and looked up at him, "Huh?"

"What are you thinking about?" I stayed dead quiet. "Is it okay to ask after that incident?" Jungkook asked. "Is it okay not to call it an incident?" I asked looking him in the eye. Now he was the quiet one looking at me confused. "I liked it when you held my hand," I slipped out my confession. I mentally hit myself plenty of times. Jungkook smiled at me.

Jungkook's POV

I smiled at her cute, surprised action and started to eat again. She looked at me and I looked back, "Is there something wrong?" Mysia shook her head quickly and started to eat quickly too. "You'll get indigestion, don't eat to fast," I told her. She stopped eating fast and ended up finishing up her lunch. I wasn't even halfway done and I felt slow.

After lunch, I headed to Mysia's room again, but she opened the door first. We both were surprised at each other. She tried moving one way, but I was going the same way, but then I pulled her in the room with me. "What is it?" I asked.

"....."

"What is making my heart burst everyday?" Mysia looked at me for a few minutes then hugged me. I was surprised at the action, but then hugged her back. "Don't tell me it's because of her," she said against my chest. "Don't say that it's because Lyn." I paused, she knows that I've been hanging with her lately. It wasn't the answer I was looking for, but I chuckled, "It can't because of her because it happens only around you." She looked up at me, and I smiled back, "Are you not awkward anymore?"